Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,341 to 5,360 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: well sheldon, want to keep your friend safe? then you better put these to good use uses a spel that causes sheldons hands to change into the flygon and garchomp hands that draco had in his life

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Phoenix goes into stealth mode

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What, why are my hands like this, what did you just do?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

A scythe pierces the Dark Kings back. Phoenix reappears behind Dark King

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: well the seventeen highbreeds you fought were all put into my orb of a body that you last saw me as. they were placed there in the form of souls so i could use some of their powers as i saw fit, but i can also temporarily transfer their abilities to people with certain traits in their bodies projects voice for only sheldon to hear that trait being, myself living in someones body projects voice for all to hear and said traits are something you have sheldon. therefor i can let you borrow abilities of the highbreeds that remained dead.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

The Dark King Stabs Pheonix in The Chest
Dark King "I don't have time for you idiots,I'm looking for Guy,So I Get My REVENGE,Now GET!"
The Dark King Pushes Sheldon into a Nidoking

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Leaps back and dodges Dark Kings attack
Phoenix - you still have a huge stab wound in your back

SheldonRandoms

Pete"What, who is this Guy you speak of, he's not here, why do you want him anyway?" Sheldon"Well then, let me just test it out then" dodges the Nindoking and then used fly and then used dragon claw on Dark King.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: you might want to hurry, i sense something very strong on the horizon.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Take this" Sheldon then stabbed Dark King in the chest, taking him down.

JunkosBoobies

Dark King "I'm still alive,I'm only being evil because The Masked Arrow killed my Best Friend."
Red "Don't kill him,He's doing this for a reason."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Pete"So What, you destroyed this place, if anything, you deserve what you get" Sheldon"I have no idea what he's talking about"

randomlypikachu

lola: rides in on her wolf as she aperantly didnt end up dead yesterday - vipers voice: ok guys, this time dont kill her, we need her as a hostage. lola: ... that sounds like viper! where is he!?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right here" Sheldon then punched Lola off of her wolf, Sheldon"She always seems to fall of her wolf, speaking out which" Sheldon then used ice beam on the wolf, Sheldon"Now then........." Sheldon then used ice beam on Lola, but only froze her body, Sheldon"Looks like we got her", Pete"I don't understand, how did she get here?"

randomlypikachu

lola: burst through the ice and fuses the lower half of her body with her wolf im going to rip you apart vipers voice: forces sheldons new hands to start firing draco meteor at her

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then fired Draco Meteors at Lola, Pete"What the heck is this person, is he human at all?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.