Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: about thirty years ago when i realized the best way to keep you alive for what i need done is by keeping tabs on you at all times. after all with what the lavenders have planned i certainly couldnt keep track of you both without doing this.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

More Snow Warriors come back
Snow Warriors :"To be honest,We came because some person named The Masked Arrow killed Jack."
The Snow Warriors fire Ice Crystals at Everyone,and a Blizzard Comes
Snow Warriors :"Now we're UNDEFEATABLE!!!!!!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Phoenix - Sheldon you ok you look a bit strange?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What are they planning, or better yet, what are you planning?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix sends the Inferno dragon to the sky and melts the blizzard

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

vipers voice: oh you'll find out what im up too much later... as for the lavenders... just keep your eyes on the sky and you'll see soon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But..........none of this makes sense" Sheldon then looks into the sky, Guy"Huh, yeah Phoenix, somethings wrong with Sheldon, I think he's talking to himself"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

in lavender city the radio tower begins crumbling and under it a giant lavender colored tower rises up and begins to float into the air, thousands of lavenders on pegasus back begin riding off into multiple regions from this tower - vipers voice: looks like their making their move, well i'll let everyone else listen to me now before they think your going insane projects his voice for all to hear well well well, looks like the lavenders are stepping up their game.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, at least they know i'm not crazy............but still, how did this all happen, what did we do wrong for a bad future like this?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Something must have happened after we parted ways."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

viper: i wouldnt really blame yourselves, this was doomed to happen the moment my seal was removed, however this doesnt me they cant be stoped.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But what, I just wanted to live in peace and stop fighting, I didn't want to stop seeing you all..............I don't understand what happened?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Viper, can you explain how me and Daniel are only five years older after all this time?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

viper: it was probably caused by entering the city of dragons, doing so is said to have strange effects on certain people.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What are you talking about, what could have happened when we entered the city of dragons all those years ago?"

Betelgroose

Phoenix notices something in the distance
Phoenix - I think this is Joesephs head. That means Paco must be close

randomlypikachu

viper: well the city does give off an odd magic, this is probably what keeps dragons alive for so long, my guess is the magic effected you all as well. now tell me, sheldon, phoenix. and lucina, do you want a future where that tower looms up in the sky for all eternity? a tower thats going to lead to the ruin of lives everywhere?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Betelgroose

Phoenix - all I want is to find my brother then kill you and get revenge for killing my father!!!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well........no, but I don't want a future with you ruining the lives of everyone........what are you talking about?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.