Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 521 to 540 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

as soon as gardevoir gets into my range i atempt to strike him with my blade kill them if you want, it doesnt matter at this point.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then found the night opened and nobody guarding it "might as well walk in and see what I can find, maybe even scare off some ghosts" Ducklett then enters the night.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir is hit and flinches, the wound starts to bleed " I must fight on!" Gardevoir teleports behind Viper and stabs him.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Krookodile:We better keep dawn away from seviper, otherwise seviper will steal the most powerful thing in the universe

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

grah >.< pulls out my second blade and spins around slicing you twice! hm looks like a certain someones been in the night hehe theres a little suprise waiting there especialy for him. and as for you gardevoir youve obviously been around for quite some time, so tell me what do you know about the pokemon celebi? or the pokemon dialga? either one will do.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"I love surprises, i'll close my eyes and then the surprise comes in, I wonder what it is, Viper gives out the best gifts, he's such a nice snake/human"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

a dusknoir comes up to ducklet and then starts sucking him into the abyss of his body

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir kneels due to his numerous injuries. " I only have heard of Dialga in legend, but I know of Celebi. Celebi was actually a friend of mine in my childhood. We spent years exploring forests and caves. But on one unforgettable day, a group of humans came into a cave Celebi and I were exploring. They were looking for coal and knew there was some in the cave. The men decided to use dynamite to excavate. The explosion caused a cave-in and the men ran. I managed to escape, but I had lost Celebi in the blast. I searched the rubble for weeks, but I found nothing. And that was the day I realized man didn't care about us, they only cared about themselves. They were ruining the planet and the lives of pokemon and didn't even think twice about it! That was when I vowed to get my revenge, to keep man from ruining the lives of any more pokemon by any means necessary, to avenge the Celebi's death. Heh, I told you all I know about Celebi, and worked my backstory in there as well..."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Dusknoir, are you going to show me the surprise, I don't see it in your belly, so that must mean he's taking me there, this means I get a ride somewhere and a surprise!!!"

JunkosBoobies

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir kneels due to his numerous injuries. " I only have heard of Dialga in legend, but I know of Celebi. Celebi was actually a friend of mine in my childhood. We spent years exploring forests and caves. But on one unforgettable day, a group of humans came into a cave Celebi and I were exploring. They were looking for coal and knew there was some in the cave. The men decided to use dynamite to excavate. The explosion caused a cave-in and the men ran. I managed to escape, but I had lost Celebi in the blast. I searched the rubble for weeks, but I found nothing. And that was the day I realized man didn't care about us . I vowed to get my revenge, to keep man from ruining the lives of any more pokemon by any means necessary. Heh, I told you all I know about Celebi, and worked my backstory in there as well..."

I found your Celebi a few days ago, but it lost all of it's memory...

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

picks you up hm well aperantly celebi lives, when i find him or dialga im going to bring the final act of my plan to light.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

"When is Dusknoir going to give me my surprise, Viper, you promised a surprise especialy for me, well where is it?"

randomlypikachu

the suprise is getting devoured by a dusknoir. meanwhile during all the chaos my seviper manages to find his way to dawn and captures her

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"When is Dusknoir going to give me my surprise, Viper, you promised a surprise especialy for me, well where is it?"

He lied

Viper would never lie to me, he would coil me up, bite me, slash me, or just plan throw me out of the night, but he has Dusknoir here taking me someplace with a surprise, I wonder what it could be.........why am I talking to myself............QUACK!!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

the suprise is getting devoured by a dusknoir. meanwhile during all the chaos my seviper manages to find his way to dawn and captures her

Dark red uses his most powerful powers to save dawn
(BTW, Dark red has it too...)

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir, exhausted and in pain, allows the land to drop before passing out due to blood loss.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.