Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,081 to 5,100 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon caught the bullet in his beak, then swinged his head and shot the bullet back at Giovanni, and Guy..................well in the end they went blasting off again.............ding.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

joeseph: once again enters into a form of swarming bats to avoiding the attack on him - Lola: her wolf comes in to pick her back up then they lunge at sheldon and the wolf grabs him in its fangs

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Paco uses inferno on the bats. Paco turns into the flaming dragon once again destroying everything in his path. Paco goes back to normal.
Phoenix shoves his sword into the wolf all the way through and cuts Sheldon a little.
Phoenix - sorry...

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used Scald and gave the wolf a burn, Sheldon"Now then Lola, prepare yourself" Sheldon then grabbed Lola and flew up in the air, then he used brave bird and knocked her into a tree.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix waits by the tree with his sword pointing upward so when she falls she will be stabbed with the sword.
Phoenix - hurray for teamwork!!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

all the lavenders look like there getting a massive pain in their heads - lola:...dam... isnt there a more effective way then using white hand to makes us fall back? ugh and a sword in me now... this has been a painfull day all the lavenders fade out instantly

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Paco - Did we takes deep breath win?

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, for now, we won this battle, but the war still continues"

Betelgroose

Paco takes the head of Joeseph as a prize

JunkosBoobies

Giovanni stabs Sheldon and fires a Missile at The Area
Red fires an Arrow at Giovanni,But Giovanni Dodges
Giovanni :"Now die."
Giovanni Jabs Sheldon with his Sword

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Lance: stands infront of sheldon and blocks the sword with his bare hand well looks like the lavender are done with for now.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then uppercuts Giovanni, Sheldon"Yes, the Lavender have retreated, but they will be back" Salamence lands and Guy jumps off his back Guy"We should get some rest now, I need to make some more arrows"

randomlypikachu

lance: sure sleeps for tonight

JunkosBoobies

30 YEARS LATER,CERULEAN CITY,TEAM ROCKET HQ
Jessie :"Master Giovanni,Now that you've tooken over The Planet,What do we do now?"
Giovanni :"We show people who didn't like us how we Took over the planet."
Misty :"No,you can't do this!"
Giovanni :"Yes,I Can!"
Giovanni Pushes Misty to The Past with The Time Machine

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

30 years later
Lucina, looking to only have aged 5 years "You made one mistake, you left me alive." Lucina draws her bow and fires a flurry of arrows inti Giovanni. Daniel, still alive, curses each arrow to poison Giovanni.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

And just when I was thinking about doing a time skip after this story arch was finished, i'm still typing what's happening but whatever.

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldon You still can use the wonderful paradox of the split timeline. One event with two outcomes which determines the fate of the world. That way, we get a future with Giovanni, and a future without him.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't like prisons." A gust if wind comes from nowhere, blowing everyone away and teleporting them to the ruined castle of the winds of fate.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

@Sensei_PikPik Alright, you continue with that, i'll continue with what i'm typing.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.