Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,041 to 5,060 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up ah morning brother, morning everyone.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"So...........what about the Lavender, you said that they were planning something today?" Guy is in the corner petting his Purrloin.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "When can I get a day to rest? It's fight this then fight that. It's getting monotonous. I just want to kill them all, then go on with my life!"
Daniel "I apologise for Lucina. She's not very ... ummm... cheerful, when she wakes up."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

lance: its fine, anyway im not sure when its gona happen, i just know the lavender are gona make their move today... this city is pretty much disconected from most of the world, so we might not be able to see them enter from here, so lets leave. oh good news for you too guy, now that draco is dead you can keep that treasure.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yes, I almost forgot................oh wait, I have to share it, fine whatever" Guy then gives everyone some treasure (but he still has a bag full of treasure, he didn't give them all that much treasure), but Sheldon then gives Guy back his treasure, Sheldon"Nah, i'm not that interested in this" Purrloin"Told ya he wouldn't take it" Ducklett"Well, let's go now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: walks out of the city to see that the gate has been located in a hidden part of pallet town this whole time ... so this is where it was... suprising looks around the area ... i dont see any lavenders yet.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Then where can they be now?"

JunkosBoobies

Wakes up
James "Lets get this over with!"
Team Rocket James Shoots a Missile at Pallet Town
I have to go to dinner,so i'll come back later.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: hears the missle coming from miles away .... guys lets go back in the city real fast takes everyone back to the city untill they hear a large explosion ... that'll do it takes everyone back to pallet town which is now in a state of chaos from the missles destruction

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What, did the Lavender fire a missile at us?"

randomlypikachu

(sorry for delayed response .-. comp probz) - lance; no ... it wouldve been lavender colored... but i do see the lavenders coming right now! a large army of lavendrs moves on the horizon

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then, looks like we have to fight them, alright everyone, let's fight!" Sheldon then releases Salamence, Guy then get's on Salamence and then Salamence flys in the air and Guy fires arrows at the Lavender, Sheldon fused with Ducklett and used air slash on the lavender.

randomlypikachu

lance: ... sees a few of the lavenders forming together ... what are tehy up too ... - lavenders: begin fireing lavender beams at guy and salamance

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Betelgroose

Two shadowy outlines of men appear at the top of a nearby tower. Phoenix and Paco falcon dive down and take out 2 lavenders upon landing.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Salamence, look out, there's a Lavender beam being fired towards you!" Guy"Oh no" Salamence"What, when did they learn to do that?" Salamence then used flamethrower on the Lavender beam, but then there was a explosion and it knocked Salamence back and Guy almost fell off, but he grabbed on Salamence's tail, then Guy get's back on Salamence Guy"We need to watch out for those beams, it was fired from over there" Guy then fired an arrow and it hit one of the Lavender that fired the beam.

Betelgroose

Phoenix and Paco both use inferno ninpo. They both turn into flaming dragons and wipe out 10 lavender. Phoenix and Paco change back to normal

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

lance: begins to take out several hordes of these lavenders some of which are shooting lavender colored electricity out of their hands .... when the heck did they learn this move? lavender soldiers: some of the lavender pegasus riders start flying up to attack guy and salamance while some wearing special shield to protect from magic go up against phoenix and paco, for some reason they seem to be avoiding sheldon

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............huh, where are they going, why are they avoiding me?" Guy"Great, now they have Pegasus riders flying at us, Salaemecne, we need to take them out" Salamence then used dragon claw on one of the Pegasus riders and Guy fired another arrow at the other Pegasus rider.

randomlypikachu

lavender archknight: they're avoiding you because i wanted to come after you personaly a lavender archknight aproaches sheldon from behind

Betelgroose

Phoenix - Ditto jump on the Archknights face and blind him.
Ditto wraps around the Archknights face

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.