Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "You may be able to enter your true phase 3, but the restoration of my memory unlocked my true power as well. We are evenly matched. This should be good."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

draco: i do not wish to fight, i wish only to get straight to the point in removing this world and every other world as well. it is foolish to fight me, you should spend your time apreciating the ground beneath your feet while its still there. however if you truly want to challenge me then come to the top of the tower.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Paco - everyone use these to climb to the top faster.
Gives everyone knives
Use these to climb the walls

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Lucina sends out Braviary, Ninetales, and Eevee. Lucina "The true power of the serene wind! The triple fusion!" A flash of light blinds everyone. When the light dies down, Lucina stands at the base of the tower. Her hair is a light brown and she has the ears of an eevee. The nine tails of flame from her phase three are still there, but they now extend indefinitely. Braviary's wings sprout from her back and she flies up to meet Draco. Lucina "Your turn."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

draco: ... you not only want to fight me, but you want me to fight you in my true form... child your as bold as you are foolish begins glowing along with all his pokemon

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "There would be no fun if you held back. Now show me your true form!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You guys go, i'll hold him off!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Paco whistles a staraptor is summoned and fuses with Paco giving him wings. Paco flies to the top of the tower

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then releases Salamence and tells him to fly Guy to the top, so Guy is flying on Salamence's back.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Also...........

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

DUCKLETT QUACKS 5000!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

draco: fuses with all six of his pokemon. he grow about 15 ft. tall in height. with six wings each looking like darker versions of flygon and salamance wings mixed together and in the center is a giant fin like structure from garchomp. his arms like the arms of hydreigon have two heads, one head is garchomps, the other is flygons.his real head has the flower like colar which opens up at his head like hydreigons, and his head itself has flygons eyes, and resembles dragonites own structure save for a beak from altaria, like dragonite he also has a horn on his head. he has sharp teeth like garchomps.his legs are thick and covered with scales similar in colaration to garchomp. he has three claws on his feet, two in front and one of the back. surrounding him are clouds one of which hes standing on. lets do this.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Lucina flies up. Her ears and hair turn an icy blue and she fires an ice beam from her tails.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

draco: one of the clouds moves infront of him to block the attack and another cloud moves next to her ice beam the icebeam fires at her from the cloud next to her

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett then fuse, then Sheldon uses ice beam on Draco Sheldon"He's just a big dragon, ice type moves should be his weakness"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina's hair turns red and an aura of flame destroys the ice beam. Lucina "If you don't get it by now, I have the abilities of every form of eevee." Lucina's hair turns pink and she uses psychic on Draco.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Paco crawls into Dracos nose to try and attack him from the inside

randomlypikachu

draco: two clouds reverse the ice beam in the same way they reversed lucinas, while another spreads and energy the counters the effects of psychic since you told me something about yourself, i'll tell you something about myself, my clouds protect me from special attack moves and in rare cases regular attack moves. due to the rare nature of their defense against regular attack moves, it would be wiser to use those shoots a draco meteor at sheldon and lucina from the garchomp head. breathes dragon breath from his nose forcing paco out.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Betelgroose

Paco is falling from the tower
Paco - it looks like this is the end for me...
a black hole appears under Paco and he is sucked into it.

Edited on by Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms

Guy then fired an ice arrow and it hit Draco's eye Guy"Oh no, now he's gonna attack us, Salamence, get ready for impact!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.