Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Wait so are we done for the night?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

@groose yea x-x mostly cus i gota test tomarow and cant stay on for much longer. see ya again tomarow though.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sorry I couldn't be here today, because one of my co-workers was supposed to be in called in sick, so I had to manage the parking lot all by by myself, so I stayed for an extra 4 hours, for a total of 8 hours, walking over 30,000 steps, and that's why I was not here today,but i'll be here tomorrow.

Wow, @LordJumpMad and @ Emeralds were not here, well I must have scared them off.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sorry I couldn't be here today, because one of my co-workers was supposed to be in called in sick, so I had to manage the parking lot all by by myself, so I stayed for an extra 4 hours, for a total of 8 hours, walking over 30,000 steps, and that's why I was not here today,but i'll be here tomorrow.

Wow, @LordJumpMad and @ Emeralds were not here, well I must have scared them off.

They'll probably be back...
Untitled

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@machamp_king Don't worry, Sensei PikPik and his monkey pupils will be ready to defend this thread from madness.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

If they return we can use the forum rules against a them

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

@Groose_lord I'd much rather use these.
Untitled

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

@machamp_king Same thing with my monkey.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then wakes up, Sheldon"Huh, what happened...........where did everybody go?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'm still here."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Masked stranger puts the remains of Xeron into a jar
masked stranger - I take this as a trophy and memoriam of the epic battle

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, so do you know where everybody went" Guy then wakes up, Guy"Well, looks like everybody went exploring without us, really, what if they find treasure, trying to keep it all to themselves, well i'll show them!"

Betelgroose

Masked stranger is trapped in the alternate dimension for the time being

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Cassey, Glacier, and Xeron are all dead. All that's left is Draco."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Good, we need to find Draco and stop him" Guy"So if we work together, then we can definitively win!"

Betelgroose

A shadowy man in a cloak appears
mysterious man - hello, sorry if i startled you. My name is Paco, the masked man you just met was the defender of my village.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

"Bidoof wanders back in and immediately turns all weapons into giant, bright, beautiful and harmless flowers" Let there be peace in the World!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.