Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 14,718

Betelgroose

*masked stranger leaps into the air, grabs glacier, and throws it into the black hole
Black hole is now shut

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

JunkosBoobies

Kyogre appears,Turning The City of Dragons into an Underwater Town
Misty "We need to get on boats if you want to live!"
A Citizen gives everybody Boats

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: ... that seemed too easy ....! pushes the stranger out of the way as glaciar apears and was about to freeze the stranger solid .... do you think im dumb enough to see your abilities and not have an ice clone stand in for me untill it closes. xeron: he might not have but i did! hahahahaha glaciar: you shut up xeron! freezes the water so they may now stand on it and then tosses ice daggers at xeron

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Masked stranger approaches glaciar from behind and drives katana through its face
masked stranger - I'm gonna make glaciar sushi

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

glaciar: quickly creates an ice blade to block the strangers attack glaceon attack! glaceon uses icy wind on stranger

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Red stands on the ice very carefully
An Aerodactyl Swoops in and drops Xeron into The Ice
Aerodactyl "If Xeron comes back,then I'll just do that again."
Aerodactyl looks Carefully at Xeron

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

masked stranger - now to reveal the final secret of my true face
Looks down into the ice at Xeron and removes the mask. Xeron starts to harden into a rock.

randomlypikachu

xeron: replaces himself with another puppet to dodge the attack and is now hidding somewhere in the city ..hahahahahaha ... hears rumbling from the first ring of the city its almost time.

Betelgroose

masked stranger - I'm tired of dealing with you
Masked stranger grabs everyone and makes another black hole. Jumps into the black hole and right before he enters he unleashes the inferno dragon to find Xeron.

randomlypikachu

xeron: preforms a phase 3 transformation with banette becoming a large black puppet like creature with chains coming out of its body and a bizzare smile stuck on his face. on the chains are puppets of the people hes killed before bring it on dragon glaciar: creates an ice barrier to avoid being grabed

Betelgroose

I should probably point out that the dragon is actually a magic from ninja gaiden 3 that is unleashed through magic.

randomlypikachu

@groose .... i really need to play a ninja gaiden game one day ... XD

Betelgroose

masked stranger - we are in another world, not quite sure what it is?

randomlypikachu

xeron: enlighten me puppets of the victims begin surounding the stranger - meanwhile outside of this other world lance has taken the opurtunity of no one seeing him to turn into his beast form to kill glaciar - lance: ... is holding glaciars head in his mouth as he changes back to his normal form ... im glad brother wasnt here to see this happen. looks towards the blocked ring one and sees all the blockades on it except for xerons curse have been removed ... if that stranger can kill xeron we might be able to catch up to draco in time...

Betelgroose

Masked stranger removes his mask and throws it to the ground
Unleashes black hole into the sky sucking in all of the puppets

randomlypikachu

xeron: the puppets keep going and going and going in the hole, all being destroyed from the force of the sucktion... ... hahahahhaha ive killed so many people .. as the puppets get sucked in a blade wound apears on the strangers body one for each puppet.. this is my final act! unlike others, mine can be done fast enough to go without even a warning glow. for every one of my puppets that are harmed or destroyed, the attacker recieves a wound on their body.

Betelgroose

Masked stranger looks into the eyes of Xeron. There is a high pitched shriek. Stranger is now Xeron copy.
masked stranger - can you defeat yourself

randomlypikachu

xeron: chains coil around eachother like a cocoon then they open up revealing a life size puppet of the stranger i can if you can, hahahahaha!

Betelgroose

masked stranger okay then
The true mask stranger comes from behind and stabs the Xeron through the chest killing him. He then sets the Xeron on fire so there will be no remains.
masked stranger - it appears you forgot that I had a Tepig earlier, we'll it wasn't a Tepig it was a ditto.
Xeron clone turns into ditto
masked stranger - nighty night

Edited on by Betelgroose

randomlypikachu

xeron: impresive ... you gave me a good fight.... but i feel like dracos almost done.... my time is almost up i suppose, once he gets his true form theres no world left.. im glad i got to cause as much death as i did in my time but its over now uses an old exocism seal he kept from his time as a human to destroy himself - lance: ... the curse is removed from the tower did he kill xeron? starts running to the tower but the guardian transports him back to the room - guardian: you time here is up for now hero, so is dracos, you both may continue tomarow. lance: ... so close falls asleep for the night - margie: night everyone sleeps

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.