JeanLuc_Vaycard

No army can match his Madness.
With a flick of his hand he will wash them away
He will then make his mighty throne atop the toppled armies
All will bow down to him on that day and praise his name

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

randomlypikachu

glaciar: apears in a blast of ice aimed in the middle of everyone ... so, i guess since everyone else has done this so far, i will follow suit, mainly because none of you are gona live to see me again. prepare yourselves because this is my story.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Vayby_Brown wrote:

Untitled

Are we talking about the bible here, what are you saying?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldonrandoms I threatened to release my army on LJM.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

BadKitty

Awww your so cute all of you thinking you are greater then he is, when you know your not even one bit of ounce to equal to him, you are nothing he's made you something you be blind to it now, soon you will be honored and will bow before him willingly forces all to they're knees bowing before there Lord
til then I am fine keeping you in check and you will learn to follow orders and maintain balance, you do as told or you are punished!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

Are we talking about the bible here, what are you saying?

The only quote you need to know is my Antheme of Madness

For the honor of LordJumpMad, and his Madness,
We fight today in this madness of war,
And if death comes we will embraces it with madness,
We will remember to dismember our enemies,
Long live LordJumpMad! we shall say in his madness!
We shall smite all who defies the LordJumpMad,
We shall avenge our madness killed by them,
We will exterminate everyone, and everything in the name of madness,
Should one day be proud and victorious, and mad as LordJumpMad,
Long live our lord and master of Madness!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

glaciar: Freezes emeralds head you speak too much for a weakling, learn your place in this world smashes her head against a wall breaking it now then for my story. i am glaciar ... i am named after the glaciers i was abandoned in as a child.... a glaciar filled with deadly ice pokemon, and tribes of old that wished to murder anything they could find for food. i was an outsider, so naturaly this made me the prime target.... and just as naturaly i ahd to survive the only way i could, by learning to fight, and commit murder on extreme levels. no matter what the conditions were.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

@LordJumpMad You know what, I think i'm gonna give you a hug, Hugs LordJumpMad, now then............how do you react to that?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

Glaciar wake up no sleeping on duty >:[
you have your Lord to serve, now you will not sleep for a week! and you will tuck your Lord in every night!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds I know the secret to defeating @LordJumpMad
Untitled

randomlypikachu

glaciar: i found an eevee out in the cold as well, and grew it into the glaceon you see before you. together we became the ultimate team of murders. i learned to fight on my own, and i learned it slowly. my techniques grew as i watched the ice pokemon fight with one another for territory, and i saw the starving tribes praticing their own killing moves while i spied upon them to gain there secrets in the interest of my own protection. in time the ice became nothing to me, its only noteable effects where the change it caused to my eyes, and that it greyed my skin.... eventualy as time went on i found i was living longer than a human should .. i didnt know why yet, but i would soon find out. until i did find out however i left my old area finding everyone there too weak to handle me anymore, i went looking for someone stronger.

TsunamiSensei

Thd mysterious sage that serves Sensei PikPik plays his reving up fryers music!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

BadKitty

You cannot defeat the undefeatedable!
now stop your foolish behavor running around like wild animals it displeases your Lord!
you live to worship and please him accept it and begin doing so, your exsitance is only to serve him!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break aaaaah dayum the fryers have been reved, this is bout to get epic!

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

You cannot defeat the undefeatedable!
now stop your foolish behavor running around like wild animals it displeases your Lord!
you live to worship and please him accept it and begin doing so, your exsitance is only to serve him!

Oh, is that a challenge, well then..........
Untitled

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad: Pokemon are not our friends, but tools of war! And I will controll them in any way I like!
Now go Skitty! use Attract!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

uses slow a hypnotizing tail whip and attract~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

randomlypikachu

glaciar: so i look all throughout the land, fought a bunch of very powerfull people... but all ended the same, they either died or escaped..i thought id have some luck when i found some skeleton creature called zane, but he failed to me easily, he kept rambling about something, saying he could beat me if he had his flesh, i payed him not mind.on it. a few days later though a little girl you call lotus found me and told me if i wanted to meet strong people, to follow her. i was intrigued so naturaly i followed.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.