Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,721 to 4,740 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

xeron: once lotus found me i realized my true destiny.. i was destined to be one of the hybrids and a member of this class one. 15 years after intenese work in that training gate and ive unlocked my full power fourth wal break: well thats enough of a backstory for xeron, darcos we're saving for later so sheldon, who do you think i should do next, cassey or glaciar?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"How about Cassey"

@Emeralds Do you roleplay at other roleplays?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

cassey: burst through the ground in her pure metal form pointing her arm at a couple of ljm followers so you wana know about me then? i suppose since theres nothing better to do for right now i mine as well tell you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Guy"I think LordJumpMad is dead, we defeated him............yeah!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "I shall retreat for now, but when the bringer of madness returns, just yell PikPik, and I shall defend this land once again." Sensei PikPik rides off into the night.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

cassey: it all started when i was training with grandpa and brother ... we trained for days and nights, months and years...grandpa was good at fighting with anything he could get his hands on, brother specialized in hammers of ground, and i excelled with steel. we all even had our own pokemon to represent this. grandpa, brother, and myself .... we were closer than another family... thats for sure. during our days we took mercenary positions, fighting for diferent things and diferent reasons, all while honing are own skills.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Guy"I think LordJumpMad is dead, we defeated him............yeah!"

A god cannot die! He is the only hope that Pokemon has.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, I see, also Bidoof, you are free now"

randomlypikachu

cassey: as we continued training i got stronger, i even ended up surpassing grandpa at one point... we thought we were all collectively an impressive team and that we couldnt go any higher at that point. ... then that lotus girl came into the picture and everything changed for our little close-knit family ... between me, brother, and our relationship with grandpa.

BadKitty

None are free you are owned by your lovely Lord!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Those with power, fear me! Those without power, seek me! I Shall be the one who stands in Judgment of the world!
For I am LordJumpMad, and my Madness conquer all!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

LordJumpMad wrote:

Those with power, fear me! Those without power, seek me! I Shall be the one who stands in Judgment of the world!
For I am LordJumpMad, and my Madness conquer all!

Sheldon"All you do is keep talking, yet you do nothing, now if you are telling the truth, then fight me"

@Emeralds Who are you supposed to be?

TsunamiSensei

@LJM You have never dealt with the extent of my insanity. 'Fore I am the Sensei PikPik, master of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds Oh, so you made that video, really, can you make me a video like that please?

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldonrandoms They're like miniblins on Outset Isle, they annoy the cr@p out of you at night and go away in the morning. We just have to wait this out.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break ... actualy i kinda would like to see this fight .-. your like building it up alot... so ... show something... do an attack... blow something up ...smight things... DO SOMETHING! ... back to figuring out where this backstory should turn...

SheldonRandoms

@AmazingPopo_Man Well, if they are trying to annoy me, then @LordJumpMad and @Emeralds failed?

JeanLuc_Vaycard

randomusername wrote:

fourth wall break ... actualy i kinda would like to see this fight .-. your like building it up alot... so ... show something... do an attack... blow something up ...smight things... DO SOMETHING! ... back to figuring out where this backstory should turn...

A God doesn't have to prove himself. He will show his power when he is ready and not a moment sooner. Faith is believing, even without proof. Give in now and you shall be spared.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.