Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,661 to 4,680 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

@Sheldonrandoms If this is locked, I'll make a new thread to continue the story.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

xeron: floats up infront of everyone well well well, looks like we got new members to add to the bloodbath hahahahahhaahha!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Lordjumpman, if we take him out, then everything will be back to normal" Guy then fired an arrow and it went through Lordjumpman's heart, ending his career as a baker, Guy"Now, everything will be back to normal.......I hope"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

pikku

What's happening in the story is irrelevant. Madness should be your only concern now. For it will be your downfall!

Don't kill the messenger, I am merely a Vessel of Light, spreading the Word of Mad across the land!

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

JeanLuc_Vaycard

"Bidoof uses his powers to turn the arrow into a flower" Can we please not with the killing? Wish we could all just be friends without this violence.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then takes the flower Sheldon"Well.........thank you, if you would like to join us, then follow us Bidoof"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

@Pikku Phyllis of Macaroon "The one true word is that of the great Sensei PikPik! Bow to Sensei PikPik!" Phyllis bows to sensei PikPik.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

xeron: no ofense but stoping the killing would just end my joy... im the only one left to truely pleasure in it after all upon saying that lance notices inferno is gone - lance: wait ... what about inferno... xeron: oh that pesky guardian got enranged with him and killed him on the spot... quite a funny loss actualy hahahahhaa the killer becomes the killed hahahahaha - lance: ... your awfull.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Wait, I just realized, but this all must be a dream, someone is messing with our dreams"

This should help keep all of this madness under control, since it's a dream, none of this is really happening, that way, we can do whatever we want, and later when the trolling has stopped, then things can get back to normal.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon then takes the flower Sheldon"Well.........thank you, if you would like to join us, then follow us Bidoof"

Really? YAY! "Bidoof frolicks back with his new friends back to the dragon thingy or whatever, spreading flowers and friendship everywhere"

BadKitty

Why you attack a poor innocent soul such as LordJumpMan, now I have to clean up your mess, your Lord is going to be very angry if you plea at his feet he may spare you,
Now stop acting like wild animals and take your place in acceptance you do not have a say so follow your orders and everyone will remain alive and safe, in do time you'll see how pleasing it is serving him, you have no idea how lucky you are to be in his presence, one day you'll feel honored to wash his feet with your fur, til then behave yourselves and await your commands.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gives Bidoof a hug Ducklett"YAY, if you would like to be my friend, then okay, my name is Ducklett, what's yours?"

randomlypikachu

xeron: @sheldon? just a dream is it... in that case i mine as well have some fun with that girl over there floats over to emeralds or skitty as she aperantly is one

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "I challenge this Lordjumpman, to prove I am the one true lord of all."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then cuts off LordJumpMan's feet Sheldon"Well, now that he doesn't have feet, how will we serve him, now if you stay here and get in our way, then i'll be forced to strike you down, and Bidoof, there sometimes needs to be violence, in order to maintain peace, I hope you understand?"

JeanLuc_Vaycard

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Sensei PikPik "I challenge this Lordjumpman, to prove I am the one true lord of all."

He is no man. How can you challenge a God?

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

xeron: @sheldon? just a dream is it... in that case i mine as well have some fun with that girl over there floats over to emeralds or skitty as she aperantly is one

Yes, this is all a dream, so go wild.

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break ok so since today our usual roleplaying is getting randomly screw balled i figure i'll try and show some bits of pieces of the my remaining characters pasts since usualy i never have time or a good enough reason to do it. with that said lets look into xeron and how hes become the tiwsted sick menance of a ghoust that he is now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "'Fore I am no mere mortal. I am Sensei PikPik, master of all and bringer of food!" Sensei PikPik raises his hands up to the sky and bananas and pies rain down from the heavens in a delicious barrage.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.