Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,421 to 4,440 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

margie: he was a pretty quiet child actualy, but very friendly, didnt like being harsh. he spent a lot of time with lotus, she acted almost like a mom to him. however as he grew up he got progresively harsher and stronger... he was actualy very strong as a child to begin with, he could probably have rivaled lance while he was so young.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"At such a young age................" Ducklett"Really, well then, it looks like we would have to give it our all to defeat him, but would that be enough to stop him?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: maby, but youd still have to stop everyone else too, and they were all also pretty strong as humans... i meen i already told you what inferno was capable of as a human, so he should be a prime example of their strenght considering hes the weakest of the other ones.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well..........it's getting late, do you still fear something will happen?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: ... maby... i think its safe to say we can let our guard down now glaciar: busts through a window and freezes sheldon onto the floor nope

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh, hey, that was rude, why don't you mess with someone your own size........well, not me, since i'm not your size"

randomlypikachu

glaciar: tosses him and sheldon out the window to take the fight outside lets do this. i havent had a real fight in so long, you better make this a challenge glaceon: uses icebeam on sheldon

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"I'll ice beam the ice beam back" Sheldon"You do that Ducklett*" Ducklett then used ice beam back at Glaceon's icebeam, creating a giant ice explosion.

randomlypikachu

margie: i hope your not planning on fighting ice with ice....we found this guy living in ice .thats why his skin all grey and apears frostbitten... glaciar: and people are still as weak as they were in that time eats the icebeam shot at his glaceon

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, looks like this person likes ice cream, no matter, Ducklett, use air slash" Ducklett then used air slash hit Glaceon.

randomlypikachu

glaceon: dodges it easily then headbutts ducklet through a wall - glaciar: turns himself into pure ice

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, looks like we should fuse" Sheldon and Ducklett then fuse, then Sheldon used water gun on Glaciar.

randomlypikachu

glaciar: makes the water freeze causing the frozen water to be stuck in their mouth

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...............!" Sheldon then swinged his head and knocked Glaciar with the frozen ice him his mouth, breaking it in the process, Sheldon"You felt for that trick, well then, what else you got?"

randomlypikachu

glaciar: did i really? is behind sheldon and smashes his head in - margie: oh yea, i forgot to mention when he becomes ice he can make ice sculpture clones of himself!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, tell me everything first before I fight him, well, if you can make clones, then so can I" Sheldon then used double team and the Sheldon clones then fought the Glaciar clones.

randomlypikachu

glaciar: ... bah its time to go disapears - margie: ... that was odd, he left kinda fast

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, what was all that about"

@Machamp_King Do you hate the Masked Arrow or something, what are you planning?

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms Yup,I hate him with a burning passion,And The Cops plan to Kill Him.
The Lights of The Cop Cars light up New Bark Town
Cops "Well,He's not here..."
The Cop Cars continue to Cherrygrove City

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.