JunkosBoobies

Red "Have you forgot?"
Red "I'm not affected by fire,it just goes right through me,hurting nothing."
Red "Anyways,i'm gonna go to Marina City and report you to the police now."
Red drives to Marina City and reports TMA to the police
Police Officer "Alright,where was this Individual last seen?"
Red "Near Maxamillion HQ."
Police Officer "Alright...We'll be on the hunt for him."
Police Helicopters surround the city,So if TMA was to break into the city,he would be Finished

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

But Red couldn't talk to anyone, because now he was a spirit and can't talk to alive people anymore Purrloin"Did you really need to kill him like that?" The Masked Arrow"Yes, he tried to bribe me, at least i'll bury him" The Masked Arrow then dug a grave and put Red inside, then he buried him, The Masked Arrow"Rest in peace Red" Then The Masked Arrow and Purrloin continued to Maxamillion HQ.

(RED IS DEAD)

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Jack uses a Special Power called Revive The Dead to bring back red
Red lost all of his memory because of the revive
Jack drives Red's Car into the Past
Jack "We need to prove to TMA that we're trying to help him and not hurt him."
Charizard "Great,but how?"
Jack "We take pictures of the past."
Venusaur "We're not going to leave the past until we get proof that he's only building his own Jail Cell."
Red and Jack start getting proof

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then spots Red and Jack in the car, the Masked Arrow then fired an explosive arrow at the car, blowing it up with them inside, the Masked Arrow then found Jack;s and Red's body, to make sure they stay dead, The Masked Arrow shoots them man times in the neck,head, and chest, then grabs an arrow and stabs there eye's, then he shoots them both in the neck and then fired another explosive arrow at them, killing them both instantly, The Masked Arrow"Well then, that puts an end to them, I had to destroy them, now then, I might as well bury there bodies, or at least, what's left of their bodies" The Masked Arrow then digs a grave for Red and Jack and then bury's them, The Masked Arrow"Another one falls by the arrow of The Masked Arrow" Purrloin"Did you really need to do this to them?" The Masked Arrow"Well, Jack was getting in my way, cursing at me when I told him to leave me alone, and Red, he knew who I was, and he bribed me, so I had no other choice but to kill him as well" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then continue to Maxamillion HQ.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Later, early in the morning, The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then make to Maxamillion HQ, they climb the building unoticed and make it to where Sheldon is, they then tap on his window, Sheldon eventally wakes up and opens the window, Sheldon"..........huh, Masked Arrow, what are you doing here, look, i'm not gonna help you steal anything............unless it's reasonable" The Masked Arrow"Oh, I just wanted to make sure that you were all right, once I saw you were in those blue flames, I thought your goose was cooked" Sheldon"Well i'm not, Margie saved me" The Masked Arrow"That's nice to hear, also, I saw that Guy person, he said he'll meet you here, since that's where you all usually go" Sheldon"Let me guess, he's out stealing something?" The Masked Arrow "Yeah, he probably is, but listen, there's also something else I have to tell you" Sheldon"What is it" The Masked Arrow"Well, while on my way, I spotted Guy again, but he was talking to that person you know as Red and he was also with that other person named Jack, they were both making threats to Guy, Red said that he was secretly The Masked Arrow, while Jack said that Guy was working with the Masked Arrow, they didn't care, because they were gonna kill him for that, but then I came in and told them that Guy's not the Masked Arrow, and that he never has joined me, but they didn't listen, they also then thought that you, Lucina and Lance were also with the Masked Arrow, and after when they kill us, they would try and kill you guy's next, me and Guy then teamed up and warned them, that if they try and kill us, then we would kill them, but still, they still didn't listen.........but in the end, we had to kill both of them, because if we didn't, they would have tried and kill us" Sheldon"I see, I didn't know Red would do this, but it's for the best you killed him and Jack" The Masked Arrow"Well, that's all I had to say, if Red or Jack somehow come back, then they are most likely ghosts, I buried them, they even if we didn't kill them, they would have died by now due to lack of air.......well, until next time Sheldon" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then fire a arrow with rope attached to it and then slide on the rope, Sheldon then goes back to sleep.

TsunamiSensei

Daniel stands near the Maxmillion HQ building. He begins to place a complex curse on Sheldon.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Just then, an arrow is fired at Daniel and hits his arm, The Masked Arrow"And what are you doing here?"

@Machamp_King The Masked Arrow is not a villain, but Red bribed to reveal his secret, so The Masked Arrow had no other choice but to kill him, at least he buried Red and Jack, so he may rest in peace.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up to see margie sitting next to him on the bed hes in .... what are you doing margie: huh looks down to see hes awake oh nothing... hm hears something going on outside i think we should see whats happening outside.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".........huh, what's going on, I thought I felt something, but..........now it appears to be fading away"

randomlypikachu

lance: hmm its gone whatever it was ... guess is hould greet the others, morning lucina, morning sheldon - margie: good morning you guys.... hey wheres that maximillion guy? lance last i checke he was down in his basement doing something

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "What happened to Daniel?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't know, I think he was putting a curse on me, but someone must have stopped him, was it you Lance?

randomlypikachu

lance: wasnt me... margie:.... lance: whats wrong margie? margie: well im getting a feel that something bad is going to happen today

SheldonRandoms

Just then, an arrow broke through the window and hit the wall, Sheldon"I think I know who stopped Daniel..........but Margie, why do you feel that?" Then Ducklett wake's up and see the arrow in the wall, Ducklett".........HUH< ARE WE BEING ATTACKED!?!?!?!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

margie: ... not yet ducklet... i dont know why but im getting this kinda calm before the storm type of feeling i think dracos gona make his move either late tonight or late tomarow.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No, this is terrible, if he come's and attacks us, then how do we stop him?"Ducklett"Yeah, these group people are really getting harder to beat, I hope we can stop them"

randomlypikachu

margie: dont know ... kinda suprised at how he turned out in the end. when i first met him he was a very nice child.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Looks can be deceiving, so what was he like as a child?" The Masked Arrow"Well Purrloin, what should we do, should we go and steal some more things, or should we go back" Purrloin"We can go back to them later" The Masked Arrow"Yeah, but also, we must talk to Lance"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.