Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, hey Lucina, where are you off to?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Going to look for the Masked Arrow."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Oh.......well, actually, i'll just stay here and look after Sheldon's Pokemon, also, I noticed that Riolu and Purrloin are spending a lot of time with each other, well you just tell Sheldon that and i'll stay here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'll tell him that." Lucina walks off.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well then, it looks like it's time for the Mas........." Purrloin then covers Guy's mouth, Guy"Oh yeah, Sheldon's Pokemon.......listen up all of you Pokemon, please just stay here, i'll be right back" Riolu"Where are you going Purrloin?" Purrloin"I'm gonna go with him while he's the Masked Arrow, please stay here with Ducklett and don't run off and expose us" Guy and Purrloin then hide somewhere and change, The Masked Arrow"Well, looks like we should catch up to them" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then head towards Sheldon and Lucina while they were walking, The Masked Arrow"Well, look who it is, I didn't know we would meet up again so soon"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Why don't you take off the mask, then we'll talk."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

margie: wakes up and yawns well guess i gota tell sheldon whats going on, but i think i'll visit someone else before then apears to lucina hello there.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "What are you doing here?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

margie: thought id be civil for today and tell you guys what dracos full plan is...or at least the extent of what i know about his full plan.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Man"Yes, that sounds like a better idea then figuring out who I really am"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina draws her sword. Lucina "What do you know? Oh, and Pretty Boy, you're not off the hook either".

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

margie: well walks up to the masked arrow and pulls off his mask before he can stop me sorry that mask thing was just bugging me, i prefer talking to people face to face (made working with masquerade dificult when he was alive). draco is planning to goto the city of dragons because thats aperantly where he will be able to "change everything" as hes been putting it.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow then covers himself with his cape before any body could see who he really is, The Masked Arrow"Hey, Give me my mask back" Purrloin then takes back the mask and gives it back to the Masked Arrow, then he puts on his mask again.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: i think that something there might give him his "ultimate form" which he claims will be completely unstopable... well thats realy all i know.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Nothing is unstoppable. Somebody told me that once. I don't know who, but I do know that nothing is truly unstoppable."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Just what could be at the city of Dragons?"

randomlypikachu

lance: walks up to sheldon well brother thats actualy what i was trying to find out yesterday myself.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Really, well, did you find anything about the city of dragons?" The Masked Arrow"I can't understand Sheldon for some reason, yet you all can, what's going on, and please, don't remove my mask again, that's just rude".

JunkosBoobies

Jack "I'm going to The City Of Concrete,because I master Fighting Types and Rock Types."
Jack gets on Brad's Dragonite and flies to The City Of Concrete

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: .. eat one of these gives TMA a jabbernut, and yes i found out two things. one, he cant get into the city of dragons yet, the gates have certain times when they open, the next time could happen anywhere from three to five days from today. two, hes most likely looking to enter its great tower, which can't be done if he fights at anytime during the gates being opened before he enters the tower.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.