Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,241 to 4,260 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

cassey: turns her head into a shield blocking the offending attacks then rams her head into lucina

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "You're head's pretty hard. You could've broken a rib if you tried hard enough. You just didn't have enough force behind your hit. You should try harder next time." Lucina jumps back and grabs Cassey with four of her tails.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used air slash while Lucina is holding Cassey with her four tails.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

cassey: four metal blades shoot from her body into the tails and the attack from sheldon and brad dont harm her that much at all weaklings the lot of you. - margie: ! eyes widen for a second then disapears and reapears behind red kicking him full force into the ground causing him to go through it a little for the last time, im not here to fight, but if you strike me like that again i'll take your life. goes back to standing by the tree watching while playing with her pokemon

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used Water gun on Cassey, then he looks at Margie playing with her Pokemon Sheldon".................after I finish Cassey off" Sheldon then looks back at Cassey.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina's tails heal. Lucina "It seems I need some more power for this battle." Lucina enters phase 3 with Ninetales. Her tails stab Cassey.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

cassey: dodges and turns her first into a spiked fist and punches lucina repeatedly with it - margie: woot, you really are powerful arent ya, havent even had to do a phase yet... but wonder what would force you to do that? ... maby if i tell them that dracos planning on opening the entrance to the city of dragons, that'll force you to do something to speed up the process? - cassey: ... why would you tell them that! margie: no obligation to keep it quiet, and i never liked you that much anyway smiles to herself while saying this

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"City of dragons, what are you talking about, so that's what Draco's planning, but why?"

randomlypikachu

cassey: dodges and jumps up on luxray, then a metal spike shoots through her foot killing it you dont need to know why margie: keep your hot head friend under control and i'll tell ya when this is over looks towards red when she mentions hot head friend

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Lucina creates a ring of fire surrounding Cassey that is closing in on her. Lucina "How are you going to block this one?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used air slash again on Cassey.

randomlypikachu

cassey: ... runs throug hteh fires then does a spin in the air blowing them off while blocking the air slash old? im like thirty... or maby somewhere in my twenties... being in a training gate for fifteen years can mess with memory about your age... anyway tosses multiple daggers at everyone causing them to explode when she sees lance coming back ugh, i was ordered to leave once that thing came back ... i'll settle this another time runs off - lance: ... did i miss something...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"She just left once you appeared, called you a thing.............Lance, are you not telling me something?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina separates from Ninetales. Lucina "Not too much."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon also separates from Ducklett, Guy also comes back to the group, Guy"Hey everyone, i'm back"

randomlypikachu

lance: ... well, as you know im technicaly not a real human, im a "beast" as most would call, maby thats what she meant? anyway i was out with maximillion helping him with something.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, that's the thing, I never got to see your beast form, if you can turn into this beast right now, then show me"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.