Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,201 to 4,220 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Lucina, it's a good thing I found you, Sheldon is still hurt, please, you got to help him"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " How am I supposed to do that!? I have no medical experience whatsoever!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well.........we still need to find him some help, what are we supposed to do now, this is all Viper's fault, he brainwashed that guy and made him knock me out, so I wouldn't be able to help, then he stole some of my arrows and magic and then he went after you and Sheldon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well.........we still need to find him some help, what are we supposed to do now, this is all Viper's fault, he brainwashed that guy and made him knock me out, so I wouldn't be able to help, then he stole some of my arrows and magic and then he went after you and Sheldon"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'll do what I can. You go look for more help while I see if I can do anything to help."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Right, Purrloin, let's go, Ducklett, you stay here" Guy and Purrloin then run away, looking for help, Ducklett"Lucina, what are you gonna do?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't remember my past, so maybe I knew some healing magic. I'm going to see if I can use that." Lucina stands over Sheldon. She moves her hand over him and her hand glows. Magic seeps into Sheldon, healing him. Lucina stumbles and falls. Lucina "That's pretty exhausting."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, Ducklett, what happened, where am I" Ducklett"Well, Guy prevented you from bleeding to death and removed the electric arrow from your chest, and Lucina used some magic and healed you, but then she fell" Sheldon"Lucina, are you alright?"

Sorry, my computer is acting like somethings wrong, if I don't respond for a long time, then something happened.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'm fine. It's just that using magic takes a lot out of you."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, thank you, but where is Guy, I haven't seen him in a while, also, what happened after with The Masked Arrow, where did he go?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I haven't seen Guy, and TMA ran off."

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

??? "Nice to meet ya Sheldon,I replaced Morty because he became one of The Elite 4."
The guy takes off his mask,him Revealing that his name is Snake

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, what should we do now?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " I say we track down this "Masked Arrow" and find out who he is."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh......uh, hello there Snake, nice to meet you, but yes, we need to figure out who this Masked Arrow guy is" Guy is listening from behind a tree Guy"Purrloin, we need to turn into the Masked Arrow and..........I never gave you a name, well, we can decide later, come on, let's get far away from them, so they don't see us" Guy and Purrloin then run away again and change into the Masked Arrow and his Purrloin, The Masked Arrow"Well, once they find us, then we can explain everything, now pretend you have a headache" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then pretend to have a headache, waiting for Sheldon and Lucina (and if Snake is gonna follow them) to appear in front of them.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina" Let's start looking." Lucina finds the Masked Arrow and draws her bow. She pulls back an arrow and aims it at his face. Lucina " Now tell me who you are and why you attacked us, or I can shoot this arrow through your skull and pry off that pretty mask of yours myself."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow (Saying in a diffrent voice) ".......huh, so you two are Sheldon and Lucina, please, don't shoot, it wasn't my fault, this was all this person named Viper" Sheldon"What are you talking about?" The Masked Arrow"I don't know who he was, but one day, a Serviper randomly came in and bit me and my Purrloin, at first, we didn't feel any pain, but later on, we both lost control of ourselves, we coun'nt control our movements, so then we were both forced to go to this sercert location of Viper's, and we activated these things called Project Solid and Project Plasma, then the same Serviper and a Rotom fused with them, Viper later told us we were being controlled by bio-weaponized microbes from the Serviper bite, and they wouldn't go away until we completed the job, but we thought we did, but then Viper sent us to attack Sheldon...........please, i'm telling the truth, that's what happened, I swear"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.