Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,081 to 4,100 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Good, but we are going to face Lotus now, do you think you can assist us, and also, do you know where Gold is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: happy to see you guys are ok, we need all the help we can get enteres lavender town here it is... its still as eerie as last time... heads for the tower

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I'm right here." Gold waves his arms around for added emphasis.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey Gold, you shouldn't wave your arms like that, Lotus might see you from the tower"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lotus: ... blasts a beam of poison straight down on them - lance: dodges lets hurry! jumps on the side of the tower and runs up it

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Everyone dodges the beam of poison Sheldon"Well, looks like we got to go up now" Sheldon returns Riolu to his pokeball and goes up the tower with Ducklett, Guy"You guys go up, i'll stay here and fire arrows from here" Guy begins to shoot arrows at Lotus.

TsunamiSensei

Gold "That's what I wanted." Gold begins to run up the tower as Lucina draws her sword and sends out Ninetales.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lotus: dodges and cuts down poliwrath then creates multiple clones of herself

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "Not enough for you eh,Lotus?"
Desmond puts Poliwrath back into its Pokeball and sends out Magneton
Magneton uses Thunder on Lotus

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Dang it, there's just to many of them, Sheldon, Lance, hurry up to the top already!"

TsunamiSensei

Gold reaches the top. Gold " In the name of Princess Zelda, today shall be your last!" Gold stabs Lotus.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lotus clone: jumps infront of the thunder and zeldas stab and explodes in a cloud of poison - lance: umm im having a little trouble on my own here... you guys are gona have to take care of her yourselves got attacked by lavenders who were in the building and has now busted htrough a window and is battling them

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then reaches the top Sheldon"........we had to take care of some ghosts first, but I see you have clones, let me show you my clones" Sheldon then fuses with Ducklett and then used double team and attacked the Lotus clones.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"No, there's Lavender entering the tower, I got to take care of them" Guy then fires arrows at the Lavender, but then they see him and chase after him, Guy"Dang it, they spotted me, I got to get out of here" Guy then runs away with Lavender chasing him and his Purrloin.

TsunamiSensei

The Zeldas aid Guy in fighting the Lavender.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lotus: tosses two blades in the ground and two large snakes made out poison gasses rise up and start attacking sheldon and gold

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Thanks Zelda's, but there's still to many of them, i'm not sure if we can hold them off, there's just to many chasing after us and there's still Lavender soldiers entering the building" Sheldon"Get those things away from me" Sheldon then flapped his arms and used fly, blowing away the poison gas cloud.

randomlypikachu

clone lotus: jumps infront of the attack creating another cloud of poison: - lotus: goes through phase one to get sevipers tail tell me heros why do you bother fighting holds up the tail and my blade in the air and this causes the blade to become a new version of the seviper blade this is the toxic madness blade, it will be the last thing you see tonight.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.