Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 401 to 420 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Do it Dorris, capture me and lock me up and take me to Serviper, I don't care if he tortures me, as long as i'm with you, that's all that matters"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

dont you do it doris! gets hit by the dragon claw but strikes back with toxic

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

what are you talking about there not even in a- looks and sees doris got the cage ... DORIS! -.-

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is blushing very red, then hugs Doris, "together in this cage, I won't let anybody hurt you"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

>.< thats it starts glowing im going to- all the residence of the night including doris, and myself are pulled back in and all gates are once again locked up and sealed shut

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett was still hugging Doris when they where pulled back into the Night "Wow, so this is what the night looks like, pretty fancy I must say, but now it looks like I've been captured by the mighty and all powerful Serviper.......and Doris, so which cage am I gonna get locked in, I hope it's a old, rusty, small, and cold cage, that way, the other prisoners get a better cage"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

>.> tosses out ducklet then reseals the night you may have won this day, but i'll be back another day like ...tomarow probably, with more pokemon-human hybrids!

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then lands on his head "So that's what it looks like, the Night, I saw it, it's really pretty fancy I must say, but I wonder why Serviper tossed me out, he could have tortured me all he wanted, get revenge and stuff like that, I must really find out why" Ducklett then looks at meta-scizor "wait, what happened to you.......you were killed, that's awful, but at least now you're alive again, anyway, we won this time, so now let's all go rest now, to bad I can't rest in a old, rusty, small, and cold cage.

SheldonRandoms

"Well, Ducklett had a long day, but now it's time to rest" Ducklett then jumps on a bed, goes under the blanket, stretches his feathery arms and his webbed feet, then puts on his night cap and then uses rest and sleeps like an angel, Ducklett then starts to dream about Doris.

(Well goodnight everybody, I had fun role-playing, but now I must sleep)

JunkosBoobies

I had a good time role-playing, but now I must practice for the battle tomorrow (get ready to see all the creations that I made thanks to the DNA-Splicers >:] )

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir rises while all other pokemon are resting. He realizes that now would be a perfect time to start his plan, and he teleports to the Abyssal Ruins.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Gardevoir rises while all other pokemon are resting. He realizes that now would be a perfect time to start his plan, and he teleports to the Abyssal Ruins.

I'm still awake
I'm training to win the battle >:]

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Machamp_King wrote:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

I'm still awake
I'm training to win the battle >:]

Oh. I still continue my plan.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.