Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Wait for us, sorry, but we got to go" Guy then grabs Purrloin and then they run the direction that they are, Sheldon"Yeah, i'm fine, but where were you all this time?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: killing lavenders, but once lotus started fighting they all disapeared...listen sheldon, i know its gona take a few days, but i think we should wait on this fight, wait untill we have everyone thats possibley able to fight. - maximillion: comes running out from the town ..that was horrific - lance: oh yea, maximillion was sending out his robots during the fight too, but he almost got captured so he had to go into hiding in one of the buildings.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

lance: bloks desmonds attack at my brother desmond...just what are you planning anyway.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then flies up to about Desmond's head and sticks out his webbed foot and..............well, Desmond just ran face first into the foot and fell on the ground Ducklett"................." Sheldon"You should just go away, before you get hurt........or maybe get killed"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

lance: bloks desmonds attack at my brother desmond...just what are you planning anyway.

Desmond "......To make my homeplanet Peaceful again,I must get Rid of this Universe."
Desmond starts to Cry

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

lance: dont do anything harsh brother... we might need him... and red, and scott, and gold, and lucina... and zelda... anyone we can get to fight on our side even temporarly..

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"How can I, all he's been doing is attacking us, trying to kill us all, including you"

randomlypikachu

lance: clearly he has a reason for doing this though, desmond if you can, tell us more. why does this universe need to go away for your home planet to be peacefull?

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Here I am............oh, I got you're Riolu egg also Sheldon, it shouldn't be long until it hatches" Guy then hands Sheldon the Riolu egg.

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

lance: clearly he has a reason for doing this though, desmond if you can, tell us more. why does this universe need to go away for your home planet to be peacefull?

Desmond "Alright,I'll tell you Everything you need to know."
Story "This Universe is the reason My homeplanet isn't peaceful."
Story "Ever since This Universe won The War,I've been a Criminal on this Planet,And I've Been Killing People."
Desmond "From the moment I saw my homeplanet and it wasn't Peaceful,I've wanted my Revenge on Every Last Person and Pokemon in This Universe. "

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sooooo, if you're not a pokemon or human, then what are you........also 200th page, QUACK!!!!!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: ... i know what war your talking about...theres another way to find peace. (200th page!)

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, maybe we should get some..................." The Riolu egg then hatches Sheldon"Well hello there little fella" Riolu"..............."

randomlypikachu

lance:... desmond, brother, we should talk more about this tomarow. make sure to put that newborn to bed ok? falls asleep

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right, well, goodnight everybody, also, my name is Sheldon little guy, what's your's?" Riolu"My name is Riolu, hi Sheldon, nice to meet you" Riolu was able to speak to Sheldon by telepathy Sheldon"Well, it's late, time for you to get some sleep" Riolu"But I wanted to stay up more" Ducklett"Don't worry, i'll keep you warm with my hug" Ducklett then hugs Riolu and then they all go to sleep".

JunkosBoobies

Red wakes up
Red "Why is Leaf bleeding?"
Desmond "She was Stabbed and Killed."
Red "Now kill me,Desmond."
Desmond "Why?"
Red "I want to Die with The Love Of My Life."
Desmond Jabs his Sword into Red, Ending him

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Ducklett and Riolu wake up, Riolu"Wow, the world around me, it looks so cool, when can we explore?"Sheldon"Well, we should first see if you're able to explore the world first" Riolu"I am, I feel like I can climb over all of those mountains" Sheldon"Well, you where just born, we should check if you're able to do that first" Riolu"Well, how do we do that" Sheldon"Well, let's see how fast you run, run to that tree and back" Riolu then ran to the tree and then ran back, Riolu"You want to see me do that again?"Sheldon"No, that was good, but i'm still not sure about........"Ducklett"about what?"Sheldon"Well, he was just born, so I don't know what to do to train him" Ducklett"I see that, well I have something for him" Ducklett then tickled Riolu, Riolu"haha.....hey, i'm ticklish, hahahaha, okay, okay, why did you do that?" Ducklett"I wanted to see if you were ticklish, there you go Sheldon, we now know that he's ticklish" Sheldon"Well, that's something, but I was talking about battling, i'm not sure if he's ready" Riolu"But can't we just try out some moves, please mama Sheldon?"Ducklett"Okay Sheldon, I might call you that from now on" Sheldon".................well, you're part of me, so you're calling yourself a mama as well" Ducklett"Well, I do know how to make him laugh, plus I can provide food and other things so he grows up to be a nice and healthy Lucario" Sheldon"Well, we need to make sure he becomes a nice and healthy Riolu first, and that won't happen for a while" Guy then comes over to Sheldon*"Morning Sheldon, I know you can't understand me, but now i'm gonna make some more arrows, i'm almost out from yesterday" Sheldon then grabs Guy's arm, Sheldon"Hey, Riolu, can you use your telepathy powers on him, and tell me what he says?" Riolu then tries, but just can't, Riolu"I'm sorry Sheldon, but I just can't" Sheldon"I see, I think your telepathy powers are limited right now, and that's why you can't talk to humans yet, try working on that" Riolu"But I don't know how?" Sheldon"Well, don't worry, i'll help you with that later, maybe when you evolve, your powers will be stronger as well" Sheldon let's go of Guy, Guy"Well then, i'm gonna make more arrows, Purrloin, let's go" Purrloin"That egg finally hatched, how interesting" Guy and Purrloin then walked away to make arrows, Sheldon"I wonder where everyone else is?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.