Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......heh, those claws are pretty sharp, but are they sharp enough to kill me?" Sheldon then flies up towards Margie and used air slash on her, Guy fired an arrow at Fury's left wing, the arrow went through her left wing" Guy"Yikes, we better run" Guy then gets out of the spot he was in.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Guy"You pervert, now you should die, die, die!" Guy kicks Desmond of of Lucina, then fires an arrow through his neck, then fired another arrow through his head.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

stone walls pop up to block the attacks on fury and margie: - margie: ...just keep this up yoshi, maby we can end it all here - lavender soldiers begin attacking everyone now that a big amount have arrived fury: yikes theyre growing their numbers fast shoots some feathers at the soldiers then uses gust on lucina

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then, looks like they are here, let's take care of these Lavender first" Sheldon then used air slash on some of the Lavender, Guy"Lucina, are you alright?"

JunkosBoobies

??? "Desmond, Go Home!"
Desmond "Okay,dad..."
The Man takes off his Cap
??? "I'm Scott!"
Scott jabs his Sword into Sheldon
Desmond Stabs Sheldon in the Chest
Red "I'm gonna Kill Desmond."
Red Jabs his Sword into Desmond

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

margie: zoroark, do it now zoroark apears and uses night slash on sheldon, followed by me doing the same - fury: lets do it staraptor! grabs lucina and flys her into the air lets her go then staraptor preforms fly slaming her straight down to the ground

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then countered with Brave Bird, and knocked Zoroark down, then he used fly, locked on Zoroark and flew right into him, hitting his chest, Sheldon"Please, stop making me hurt your Pokemon like that, just fuse already, it's making me sick just doing this" Guy"Great Scott, now you can go have an arrow" Guy shoots a arrow and it goes through Scott's chest.

JunkosBoobies

Scott Dodges the Attack and Thrusts Arrows into Sheldon's Chest
Scott "I will end This Universe and start a New one!"
Scott goes into the Portal and The Universe starts to End

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

an odd force seems to be stoping the ending of the universe - margie: ... wow they really dont want to die yet do they seems to be looking at the lavenders as for you boy, if we fuse, you might soon regret it. are you sure thats what you want?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...............Yes"

JunkosBoobies

Scott "Why would you want to stay here, It's Incomplete!"
Red "It is not!"
Scott Jabs his Sword into Sheldon
Red Jabs his Sword into Desmond

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon uppercuts Scott away from him Sheldon"Sorry, I don't have time for someone as weak as you"

randomlypikachu

margie: smriks a bit your not a smart duck, boy, but fine. fuses with zoroark and becomes a rather large monsterous looking fox with sharp teeth and claws. her hair is flowing everywhere around her body, and she has a dark aura glowing around her body - fury: fuses with staraptor to grow a larger set of wings a sharp beak and talons on her feet and hands. her eyes seem to be dead set on lucina now and she looks hungry, like a hawk ready to find its next meal. her body is covered up mostly in feathers.

JunkosBoobies

Scott gets up and Jabs his Sword into Sheldon
Scott "Sheldon,This Universe has to go and a New Universe has to be Born!"
Red Jabs his Sword into Scott

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then uses phase three, and Sheldon then grows feathers from across his entire body, but around his waist, it really grown big and puffy and darker blue, Sheldon's hands then grow longer, but he loses his opposable thumbs, in exchange for wings, then his feet become yellow and webbed and are more flatter, and last but now least, Sheldon then grows a beak, but bigger and stronger then the one he had before, Sheldon"My moves are now stronger then before, so you better look out, well, how do I look........QUACK!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon lifts his webbed foot and..............well, Scott just ran face first into the foot and fell on the ground Sheldon"................."

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

fury: apears behind sheldon and takes a slice at his head with her talons

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon parried her talons with his sharp beak, Sheldon"It may not be that big, but it sure is stronger, and won't break like the other beak, well, time for you to fall on the ground now" Guy"This is my chance" Sheldon then used pluck on Fury, and while see was falling fast to the ground, Guy shot an arrow at her, it went through her chest, Guy then ran away, and Fury was now on the ground, Sheldon"She said she was hungry, a face full of dirt will fill her stomach with nutrients that she needs...............yeah, I also talk like Ducklett as well".

randomlypikachu

fury: the fury that they attacked turned out to be a rock, just as they were fighting the rock margie was behind them launching dark pulse - margie oh yea i forgot to mention, i can make illusions when im in phase three, dont let them distract you too much though the real fury: creates a blade with her feathers and uses it to strike lucina

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.