Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina gets up and sends out Ninetales. Lucina "I won't surrender, not without a fight." Lucina tackles liquid viper and fuses with Ninetales, engulfing both her and liquid viper in fire.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Dang it, that psychic wave really did some damage" Sheldon"Well then, now's my turn....... actually, I mean Ducklett...........wake up" Ducklett"...........huh, what is it" Sheldon" Use ice beam, Latios is weak to that" Ducklett then used ice beam on Latios.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

Liquid Viper is unharmed by the flames.
"Ha! Latias is protecting me with a psychic barrier. Now, GET OFF!"
Liquid Viper uses his Rotom-powered device to throw Lucina off of himself.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

Latios roars in pain from the Ice Beam, but seems mostly inhurt.
"Have you forgotten already? As long as they are near my augmented Soul Dew, they are practically invincible! Hahaha!"
Viper launches a thunderbolt from his Rotom device at Sheldon and Ducklett.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Huh, what's that you say, a Soul Dew, what the heck is that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

"Oh, you must be new. Well, the Soul Dew is a powerful gem that contains the souls of dead Latias and Latios. It makes them stronger. Mine, however, has absorbed great power, which can be used for a great many things, such as powering the two Latis into demigods or... THIS!"
A Liquefacation beam is blast from the Soul Crown towards Guy.

SheldonRandoms

Guy jumps away from the blast Guy"Really, wait, you said that's a augmented Soul Dew, so is that one the real one you're holding right now?" Sheldon"Ducklett, use ice beam again on Latios" Ducklett then hits Latios again with ice beam.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Auracle

Latios roars again and begins madly dashing at Ducklett.
"Augmented means that I've made it more powerful than before. And no, I'm not holding it. It's in my Soul Crown where it belongs. Now be quiet! I'm trying to Liquefy you!"
Liquid fires another beam.

randomlypikachu

kai and xai: may i cut in on this fight? a barrier blocks the beam as kai and xai teleport in the false viper and the heros who run blindly. if only we could have the vengful queen this would be perfect.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Auracle

The water covers Liquid, but Latias' psychic barrier protects him from harm.
"Hm, not exactly an ultimate destroyer."
Liquid fires a thunderbolt Poliwrath.

SheldonRandoms

Guy then got out of the way, then he shoots a arrow at Liquid Guy"Liquefy me, are you insane, why are you doing this, but no matter, since i'm a thief, that means I going to steal your crown there, right..............now!" Guy's Purrloin then steals the soul crown and gives it to Guy, Sheldon"Ducklett, use brave bird" Ducklett then used brave bird on Latios, knocking it backwards.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Good thing you also distracted him Lucina"

Auracle

"False!? I'm far better than anything that miserable fool could ever be! Notice, that I'm still alive. Latios! Latias! Attack those freaks!"
Both Latis begin to launch relentless psychic blasts at Kai and Xai.

randomlypikachu

kai and xai: i suppose i'll start with you sheldon, phase one fuses with gardevoir and gallade, both their arms turn into the arms of their pokemon. kais become gardevoirs, and xais become gallades now lets do this! one uses pyscho cut and the other uses psybeam all this while holding back the attacks of latios and latias with their own psychic powers

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Auracle

"WHAT!? MY CROWN! Give that back you pathetic little urchin. You do not know the power that crown contains!"
Liquid jumps at Purrloin.

SheldonRandoms

Guy shot a arrow at Liquid, it went through his chest, then Guy kicked Liquid before he could catch his Purrloin, then he takes the Soul Crown Guy"I'm out of here, since I have this now, see you later Sheldon, I got to make sure this is safe" Purrloin then climbs on Guy's back and Guy then runs out of the room, eventually, he escaped the building, and is still running, Sheldon"Ducklett quick, use protect" Ducklett then used protect and blocked all the attacks that were coming towards him.

randomlypikachu

lavender arch knight: was waiting outside the building and then jumps behind the purloin and grabs the crown hahahaahahaha! i'll be taking this disapears from the battlefield - kai and xai: no! right before he escapes kai and xai use psychic to snap the crown in half leaving the archknight with only one half of the crown ... gah, that'll buy us some time, but now we really need to hurry and finish the plan.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.