Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 381 to 400 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett also goes into the portal

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Just as the portal was closing, Ducklett jumped back out "It's never safe to go alone, Take Ducklett along"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

a spiritomb comes up to the army and dark red spiritomb: welcome to the entrance of the night, im afraid this is as far as you may go if you are non-residence. please go back the way you came or you will be removed, thank you.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"I'm not afraid of no ghost, looks like you have to remove us then, good luck with that."

randomlypikachu

spiritomb: alrighty then screams out loud enough so the entire night can hear this the night will now be flipped upside down and all gates will be released, all residence will be returned to their homes and gates will be shut again within an hour. night is now fliped and everyone in it falls out into the diferent regions

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

x-x" we gota start getting more reasonable guards landed in the same region as mewtwo and darkred x-x anyway your move?

SheldonRandoms

"My pleasure" Ducklett used Double Team "try and find me now"

randomlypikachu

doris lands on the battle field due to being in the night at the time this happend >.> good timing doris.

SheldonRandoms

All of the Ducklett clones begin to blush, then they all give Doris a hug.

randomlypikachu

doris uses toxic poisoning him and all clones hm you keep up the good work doris i'll deal with dark red and mewtwo coils around mewtwo and uses crunch

SheldonRandoms

All the Ducklett clones disappear, but the real one remains "ok, I surrender, Doris, lock me up in a cage and take me away"

randomlypikachu

dont do it doris just harm him! were not taking prisoners today.

randomlypikachu

uses flamethrower causing it to hit the icebeam being fired at me

randomlypikachu

>.> burrows underground to avoid damage why is he ... pops up behimd mewtwo and uses crunch once more

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.