Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,741 to 3,760 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"................I see"Guy"I wonder what happened to him with the Lavenders, I must know, maybe that's why he's like this"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: doubt it, the lavenders are after everyone of the people in our group, as well as everyone of the people in that group, and they didnt start apearing untill after the original 17 members of that group began attacking, so doubt they were ever a motivator in how yoshi choose this path. this kinda explains something too. thats why when we were in hyrule the lavenders began attacking all over the regions of johto and kanot, their main targets (us) were missing in action so they probably thought it was a good time to advance in whatever plans they had going. now that i think of it... that archknight came to attack liquids men... theres one thing that stays consistant with all of us. each one of us has been or is in some way shape or form involved with viper.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well, we need to stop them, no matter what" Sheldon"We shall, but now we must rest, Lance, let's set up camp"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: sure, night brother. sets up camp and sleeps for now

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then separates from Ducklett Sheldon"Yeah, well, goodnight Ducklett, Salamence and..........Guy"Guy"Sheldon, Wait!"Sheldon"......Guy, what is it"Guy"look, what I did was wrong, and I can never get your voice back, nothing I can say or do can get it back..............but please, take this from me" Guy then gives Sheldon his Riolu egg, Guy"This was my older sisters Riolu egg that she was gonna raise to become a thief Pokemon, but I figured that you would take better care of it"Sheldon"............hey, are you sure about this, this is yours............is it?"Guy"Yes, I promise this wasn't stolen..............this egg is one of the few things I have left of my sister.........so this egg sorta means a lot to me Sheldon"..............thank you, I heard that when Riolu's evolve into Lucario's, that they can telepathy talk to humans, this could help me still communicate to humans"Sheldon"Yeah, and this Riolu still hasn't hatched yet, so you will be the first thing it see's, just think of yourself as the mother, also you'll have another Pokemon on you" Sheldon"Yeah, Thank you.......so that Purrloin"Purrloin"Hey, why are you talking about me" Guy"This Purrloin was also given to me by my sister, she had Liepard that was the mother, and she decided that I should raise Purrloin here, but then when the Lavender attacked, they killed my sister, and Liepard" Purrloin"That was my mother, why did they have to kill her like that........." Purrloin then starts to cry, Sheldon then gets down on his knee's and looks at Purrloin Sheldon"Don't cry little one" Purrloin"........hey, who you calling little?" Purrloin then stands on her hind paws, Purrloin".................please, just put a end to those Lavender, they made my master miserable, he can't stop crying about what happened, please, put a stop to them" Sheldon"I will, that is a promise I will keep, for Pokemon and Humans who had their lives cut short, due to the Lavenders"Purrloin"Thank you..........Sheldon was it?" Purrloin then gives Sheldon a hug, Ducklett"Hey, I want a hug too" Ducklett then gives Purrloin a hug, Sheldon"Hey, I don't have that much money in my wallet, actually, i'm kinda poor right now",Purrloin"your good..........just take it" Purrloin then gives Sheldon his wallet back, I think it's time we go to sleep now, well goodnight everyone" everybody then goes to slepp"*Salamence"..............That's strange, how come I wasn't in this conversation.........whatever" Salamence then goes to sleep.

Auracle

Liquid Viper rages in his lair.
"Impossible! How could they possibly create a belt that cancels the effects of Liquefacation?!"
Liquid begins to closer examine his signature technique.
"I see the problem now. When one is Liquefied, a new improved soul replaces their old imperfect soul, which allows them to reach their full potential. However, it appears that the original soul is not destroyed but simply repressed, making it possible to reverse. Those belts keep the original soul in front. However, if someone wearing a belt was Liquified, they'd still receive the Liquid soul, it just would not manifest itself. They would never be able to take the belts off again or else be immediately Liquified!"
Liquid summons a squad of Bokoblins.
"You, go work on freeing the Phantoms. I will deal with the heroes myself."
Liquid summons two elite minions before warping away to find the heroes.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

JunkosBoobies

Red,Billy,and Their Pokemon wake up
Weavile "Master Billy,why does This Place look Endless?"
Billy "Weavile,because This Place is The Distortion Tower."
Red "Let's get Out Of Here."
Red,Billy,and Their Pokemon leave The Distortion Tower

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Guy, and their Pokemon wake up Guy"......Morning Sheldon"Sheldon"Good Morning Guy, what's up" Guy"...........just how could you still treat me like this?" Sheldon"What are you talking about?" Guy"I took your ability to talk to humans, tried to shoot you down, and even tried fighting that Gold fellow, and when he even tried let me go, I tried to kill him.............why Sheldon, why are you doing this, not only are you letting me stay with you, but you saved me from that Lavender arch knight from killing me............if he were to have killed me, then my soul would be depressed for the rest of time"Sheldon".......but you would see your family again, why would you be depressed?" Guy"Because I made a promise to my sister before she died, I promised her that I would kill the Lavender that took her life, and stop the Lavender once and for all" Sheldon"Don't worry, we will stop the Lavender" Guy"...........Sheldon, that Arch Knight..............he was the one who killed my sister and Purloin's mother, he'll be back, we must stop them"Sheldon"I told you already, we will stop them" Guy"Thank you Sheldon............but still, why would you help me?" Sheldon"Because this isn't really you, those Lavender have destroyed your life, would you have still been a thief if it weren't for those Lavender?" Guy"......No, I wanted to become solider to defend my hometown, everything was so peaceful, that I wanted to protect it that town, and keep it living forever in peace....................but now, that looks like it'll never happen, the only reason i'm a thief is because my sister was, so she taught me how to become a thief when the Lavender attacked"Sheldon"I'm sorry that had to happen to you, but Gold said that you could make something for yourself, it's not to late to do that, if you turn a new leaf, then you will have a bright future"Guy"Thank you Sheldon, that means a lot to me, maybe I could become a solider one day, but for now, I must survive" Sheldon".........................."Guy".........Sheldon, did you hear me.............oh no, whatever he did to keep his voice is gone" Sheldon(Dang it, I can't talk to humans, and now I sense something coming towards us"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "Note to self, never sleep while fused with Ninetales." Lucina and Ninetales seperate.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".........Oh, Lucina, you're awake"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Yeah... "

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Hey, I can't understand you anymore Sheldon" Sheldon"Well then, it looks like I can talk to Pokemon only from now on...............well, at least I can talk to you Lucina Guy"Darn it, I wish that Riolu egg would hatch sooner, it's the only way of understanding Sheldon again!".

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Sheldon, can we continue my sword training before someone attacks?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"I don't know what you're talking about, but I agree, could you also help me with sword attacks" Sheldon"Sure Lucina and..........What does Guy want, well if he follows me, it's probably about sword training" Sheldon then trains with Lucina and Guy with sowrds and stuff.

Auracle

Liquid Viper gets caught in interdimensional traffic.
(Sorry I can't continue at the moment. I'm about to leave.)

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I sense That Liquid Viper won't be attacking us today"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That's good for us. Now tell me what's going on here. I was kinda thrown headfirst into this and I don't understand exactly what's going on."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, this is what happened" Sheldon then explains to Lucina what happened.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Thanks, I actually understand what's going on now."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.