Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,681 to 3,700 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina takes out the bow she got from the lavender and fires an arrow into the skull of the thief.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then parries the Lavender arch knight's attack, but takes the hit because the attack still went through Sheldon"Looks like those Lavender are here" Sheldon then kicks back the Lavender knight.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

The thief tries to avoid the bow shot, but instead of hitting him in the skull, it hits him in the chest, where he falls.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lavender arch knight foolish boy, im an arch knight and one of the five besides our queen who are allowed to carry a name, call me Slicer. blocks the kick from sheldon i was coming hoping to use the "gift" on the liquids, but it looks like that time has passed already. i'll return though dont worry disapears hearing the foot steps of brawn aproaching - brawn: weakling all you run yesterday! i crush today! enters phase 3 once more we finish what start!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Assistant Theif "Oh,crap."
Red then strikes The Assistant Theif with a Fire Arrow
Weavile "Take this,Red!"
Weavile then uses Crunch on Red,but Flannery takes the Attack for Red
Shiftree "Take this,Flannery!"
Shiftree uses Bite on Flannery,but Red takes the Attack

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

???????"It looks like...........this is the end" Sheldon"No, don't die on me" Sheldon then releases Zebstrika Sheldon"Zebstrika, you must take this guy out of here where Lance or Yoshi is, tell them to help this guy" Zebstrika"Sure thing Sheldon" Zebstrika then takes the thief away, Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, i'm still fused with you" Sheldon"Huh" Ducklett"I wanted to get some more sleep, so I somehow fused with you and went to sleep" Sheldon"Whatever, now then, let's fight that rock brain................your move rock brain."

TsunamiSensei

Lucina fuses with Ninetales, again in a bursr of flame. Lucina " Bring it on." Lucina uses flame burst.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

brawn final act! begins glowing .. inteligent... master of the fight! the glowing ceases but nothing seems to change about the battle field at all ah, thats quite better, please make your first move, i must assure you it shall not matter in the slighest.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then, it looks like he can talk better now, well then, take this" Sheldon then used air slash on Brawn.

JunkosBoobies

Flannery "Camerupt,use Flamethrower!"
Camerupt then uses Flamethrower on Brawn
Assistant Theif "Shiftree,use Grass Pledge on Brawn,No one except Me and My Pokemon is Leaving Alive tonight!*
The Shiftree then uses Grass Pledge on Brawn

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina fires a flaming arrow at Brawn.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"............so wait, did this guy just go to school or something" Salamence".............huh, oh, this guy is back, I was getting board of that other guy, well then, it's time to have fun now"

randomlypikachu

brawn: blocks each attack easily and not only that but he manages to deflect the fire arrow back to lucina as well cute now watch this begins charging up 100 focus blasts ... bang begins fireing each one in a diferent direction, the directions theyre fired towards ensure no chance of avoidance

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Chuchus start to drop from the sky, intercepting the focus blasts. They are being fired from a line of catapults Gold "You didn't anticipate my chuchu siege weapons, did you?" Gold fires a blue chu at Brawn.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????".............huh, look out" Zebstrika"Huh, wh.............."..............................Sheldon"is that all you can do, Sheldon then used protect, blocking the beams

randomlypikachu

brawn: actualy i did thats why i was preparing a - ... drops dead out of nowhere ... his head explodes, aperantly having this final act go on for too long supplied him with too much mental power all focused towards fighting

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " I think some of his brain got in my hair!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Here, let me get it off with water gun" Sheldon then used water gun on Lucina.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Thanks Sheldon."

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Assistant Theif "I will kill you all!"
The Assistant Theif's Zoroark then Uses Dark Pulse on Lucina
Flannery "Take this,Zoroark!"
Flannery then Kicks Zoroark into a Wall

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.