Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,661 to 3,680 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Some thief is near. He plans to steal my sword." Gold draws the master sword. Gold "Show yourself scum!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

???????"What the........that person spotted me, rats, my plan is busted......no matter, i'll show them, all of them" The thief then takes out an arrow and casts a spell on it, and fire's it at Gold, Sheldon"Hey, that's the thief that stole my voice to talk to humans...........about that Gold, i'll explain later"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold slices the arrow in half and fires a sword beam at the thief.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"Not so fast, i'm not like any other thief you fought before" The thief then casts shield, and it blocks the sword beam.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "And I'm not some simple knight." Gold charges a hurricane spin.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

The Theif's Helper,aided by a Weavile attacks Gold
Flannery "Stop it,Whoever you are!"
??? "No,you Shut Up."
Weavile "Once we Kill Flannery,we can kill Gold."
Weavile Strikes Flannery with a Ice Punch

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

??????"That's it, he's charging up, time to make my move" the Thief then runs up to Gold and draws his sword ???????"You had your chance to just hand over the sword, no prepare yourself" the Thief then strikes at Gold.

TsunamiSensei

As the thief strikes, Gold starts the hurricane spin, sucking the thief in and hitting him dozens of times.

-Skeletor

kereke12

That would be cool if that happen

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

JunkosBoobies

The Theif's Assistant's Weavile uses Ice Beam on Gold
Red tries to Send the Theif's Assistant to The Distortion World but Fails

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The Thief goes flying back ???????"........dang it..........I failed, that attack just was all I can take..........I did'nt know that swords power.............how could I be so stupid and just run in like that...................if only.................if only my sister were still alive................she would have told me to be careful................she would have cast a spell that would have weakened that person, then I would strike...............but that's not how it'll go I guess...........I curse those Lavender, this is all of there fault, i'll never forgive them" The Thief then looks at Gold ???????"Well...........what are you waiting for................end my life..............please..........just do it...........i'm just nothing without her..........." The Thief then starts to cry.

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Get up"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

??????"........fine" The Theif then gets up slowly ??????"..........well............i'm waiting, just strike me down now"Sheldon"Gold, are you going to strike him down?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Turn around and go. Don't turn around or I might change my mind."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

???????"..........huh...........why are you doing this..............this is the only way I can survive..............those Lavender took everything from me.................you tell me now!!!" The Thief then turns around and casts a spell, turning the bow into a explosive bow ???????".................i'm sorry for this...........but if you won't end me........then I will..........the explosion will be large enough to kill me" The thief then fires the bow ???????"And if you break that bow, then it will..............also explode.............this was one of the last things..............she taught me.....................before the Lavender..............my magics still rusty............but it still should get the job done"

TsunamiSensei

Gold contains the arrow in Nayru's love, stopping the blast. Gold "I said go. I know you can find a purpose in your life, so I'm giving you a second chance. Now go!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lavender arch knight apears behind the thief ? you are giving him a second chance, but im not, thrusts a blade down the thiefs head kiling him

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

??? "Yes,Now i'm The New Theif!"
Theif "Now My Pokemon,Destroy Everything in your Path!"
The Theif then Sends Out his Pokemon

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

???????"............what's the point.............like you said yourself, i'm a thief, and who wants to be around me, only the guards............ but that's not the point........I have nowhere to go..............no one to be with.................all of my family where killed by the Lavender...............if it weren't for them..............then I would have a future....................I can't stand this" the Thief then draws his sword and runs towards Gold ???????"I won't run..............I must have steal to live...........I need that sword..................then I will have a future............all I have is just random stuff...........now give me the sword" The Thief then jumps up and slashes at Gold.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.