Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold jumps off a liquid phantom and shoves the true master sword through the demon crown. Gold "O, goddesses of Hyrule, allow my blade to seal away the demon king's spirit once more!" The true master sword absorbs the soul of Demise.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"............................"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I guess that's it."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What happened, did Gold win?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

A chuchu brings a message to Sheldon. The message says that Gold thinks he won, but isn't sure.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".........Why do I have a feeling Gold hasn't won yet?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Who's Gold?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........oh, Gold is the hero of Hyrule, and he also has the master sword..........but what he was fighting, i'm not sure if those things will stay down"

Auracle

Sorry about vanishing. My computer was acting up. Also, Liquid Viper was not present during the Phantom battle. He was speaking through the chief Phantom. That means that the Soul Crown (and Demise's soul) were not present either. I was hoping that you guys could find some creative ways to defeat (or at least trap) the Phantoms. Not every bad guy can be defeated with sacred swords.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

TsunamiSensei

Gold "How's this for creative?" Gold drops into a pit, luring the phantoms inside. He then hookshots out and plays the song of storms, flooding the pit. As the final piece of his trap, he shoots an ice arrow into the pit, trapping the phantoms inside the ice. Gold "That should hold them untill I can find a more permanent solution,"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".................Liquid Viper is still out there, and those Phantoms will be a trouble for us"

TsunamiSensei

Another chuchu message. "Gold trapped the phantoms in ice."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's good, so it it safe for us to return?"

TsunamiSensei

Chuchu message "That is not yet determined."

-Skeletor

Auracle

A holographic message from Liquid Viper appears.
"Hm, I did not count on your ingenuity. I'll add another day to my prediction. However, the Liquid Phantoms will soon be free again, so don't get too cocky."
The image flickers away.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, then I hope Gold will come back alive, I just wish I could tell him that.............."???????".........huh, dang it, I thought I lost them, this can't be happening, how did they know I was here, well they seem to be going in that direction, so maybe they won't see me"

TsunamiSensei

Gold goes to Sheldon. Gold "I trapped the phantoms. They'll break free in a day. So... Aren't you going to introduce me to your new friend?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's good to here, this is Lucina"???????"It looks like they went by me without seeing me........huh, hey, where did that person come from, I don't remember him being on that Salamence..........acatally, that Salamence could get me alot of money if I sold it, heh, heh..............but i'll never get it from them, looks like that other person has a nice sword, if I can just get it, i'll be rich"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.