Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 361 to 380 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

doris the muk army and duskull and dusclops army disapears into the night then i apear on a building on and a young pale boy in black and white clothing apears infront of you both dont mind me im just here to see how someone from "the first group" does in combat. this is jimothy (and no thats not a spelling mistake the J is meant to be there), and he will be destroying you both today.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

jimothies head floats back onto his body, he gives dark red an ugly look then holds out his hand and fires a shadow ball. all this is going on while seviper is taking notes on whats happening in the battle hm well he can use moves like a pokemon , thats a promising sign.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gets back to his normal self "Hey, who the heck are you, think you can destroy Ducklett? well cry me a river I can swim in, you are not going to destroy this duck, this duck will destroy you, but now kill you, just hurt you" Ducklett then uses Air Slash on jimothy.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

jimothy doges the log truck but this causes him to be hit by the air slash -.- jimothy uses nightshade on ducklet knocking him back on the ground then turns his atention to mewtwo firing three shadow balls two from his hands and one from his mouth ... hm hes vicious but thats not always a good thing ... maby i should try to get that toned down a bit on the next group.

SheldonRandoms

"I barley felt that, now then, eat this" Ducklett then uses Ice Beam and hits jimothy, freezing him "Now Mewtwo, use your Shadow Ball!!!!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

jimothy -now near death- uses his ghoust type power to create an illusion that makes him apear to be doris

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then blushes...........Mewtwo, I can't control myself, get him back to his other form now" Ducklett then walks up to Doris (jimothy) and gives Doris (jimothy) a big hug.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett got burned in the process (NOT AGAIN, DON"T WORRY CHARIZARD, IT'S ALLRIGHT, IF SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AGAIN, THEN USE YOUR MOST POWERFUL FIRE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!" Duckett then used water gun on himself.

randomlypikachu

hmm dark red can use fire attacks ... and illusions ... looks like what i used on him turned out to be a success, to bad i couldnt test it on a pokemon as well. jimothy do one last thing and we'll see if your worth continueing with. TRANSFORM! jimothy starts trying to change parts of his body into a dusclops's but his body fails to handle it and melts to nothing ... thats a shame.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

hmm dark red can use fire attacks ... and illusions ... looks like what i used on him turned out to be a success, to bad i couldnt test it on a pokemon as well. jimothy do one last thing and we'll see if your worth continueing with. TRANSFORM! jimothy starts trying to change parts of his body into a dusclops's but his body fails to handle it and melts to nothing ... thats a shame.

No, he inherented all of charizards moves, traits,and everything when he used his illusion power, meaning he can not only use fire-type attacks

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Oh No, I think I yelled at him to loud, I wonder what he was doing turning into a dusclops?"

randomlypikachu

oh .-. so that was just another failure ... two disapointments then i'll have to fix both later for now, adios goes back into the night locking the doors behind me

SheldonRandoms

"Well now, looks like Serviper went back to the Night, I really want to see this Night he keeps going to, Hey Serviper, you should capture Ducklett.......please?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.