Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon continues to attack the Lavender's, Sheldon"........I don't think I can keep this up"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

yoshi: begins busting through the bodies of lavender soldiers when all of a sudden one slices at his back forcing him off a nearby cliff gah! lance: wiping out the majority of the soldiers someone get him before he crashes into the ground! meanwhile an odd man is making an apearance in spite of all the chaos, in goldenrod city. he looks fairly well off as far as money goes, fancy suit, and badge hair, with a kind smile on his face. his name is Maximillion, and hes a man whos looking to change the world, or at least thats what his common phrase is hello all, im maximllion and im a man whos looking to change the world! for years now we've used pokemon to do a variety of tasks, but lately we've needed them for combat purposes. whether its been because of some odd ninja who unlocked the night, or weird over powered people with bizzare abilities - example is the guy who destroyed celadon city - and now these people who keep apearing that use pokemon for evil reasons, and these horrifying soldiers who seem to have arrived from no where. i love our pokemon and quite frankly i dont think we should use them to be dealing with these monsters, however not all humans are skilled in fighting as well, so rather than risking our own lifes or the lifes of pokemon i have a diferent solution! pulls off a sheet over a human sized robot this robot is the first of many models i will be making, these robots will be the ultimate fighters and will change the world for the better. with these robots we no longer have to risk the lifes of anyone the next time trouble enters the world. cheers from several hundred people begin flowing

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Green "One question Mr. Maxmillion, what would these robots do if the legendary Ganon attacked?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

maximillion: well thats simple little girl, the answer is nothing would be done, beause the "legendary ganon" doesnt exist at all, hes just a myth told to hyrulian boys and girls to scare them into going to bed early. clearly giant blue pig beasts dont exist at all, theres no possibility of him ever existing in a world as physicaly and logicaly sound as our own. now if you excuse me i have to go feed my cat with a jewl embeded inside its head and my fire breathing lizard, then i gota take my giant rock snake for a walk.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...........huh, Yoshi, Salamnece, catch him" Salamence then flies near Yoshi Sheldon"Grab my hand" Then Yoshi grabbed Sheldon's hand and then Salamence flew them to safely Sheldon"......huh, who's that man over there?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

yoshi: ... whyd you save me? ive only known you for a few days, outside of family of course, theres people ive known for years that wouldnt even have thought about saving me if that happend when i was with them. lavender arch knight: soldiers fall back the soldiers begin leaving the area

TsunamiSensei

Purple "Hold it, Max. As a member of the Hylian royal family, I know the truth behind Ganon. He is the root of all darkness. His soul was what created the night, and most of all, I have seen him with my own eyes. Now will you answer my question. If some supreme evil threatened mankind, how would these robots react?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

maximillion: ok im going to humor you for a moment, lets say this ganon thing really did come in, eventualy i'll have a robot powerfull enough to remove him entirly if he ever shows up. a robot is in the making that will remove any evil really, they will be moved to the one thing that nothing is capable of exiting, a black hole. for now though we have to start somewhere and thats where these base models come into play. now if you excuse me i still have to leave, heh talk about taking a fairy tale too seriously in such a perfectly sound world as ours. maby after i walk that rock snake of mine i'll go to dewford by hoping on my giant turtle with cannons in his back. then again might be faster to fly on that bird that barly comes half way to my knee.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I just can't let somebody fall to their death like that, you're not evil, also you're a friend, I hope that's a good enough reason" Salamence then flies near Purple, and lands, Yoshi gets off, Sheldon"......Well, it seems i'll be able to talk with you a little longer, well............" Salamence then flies up into the air.

TsunamiSensei

Blue "You would theoretically banish the king of all evil to a black hole? He has lived without a body, possessed my ancestor, and been killed, but he comes back. I, Princess Zelda of Hyrule declare that Ganon is real. Now how would these robots kill him without the Master Sword?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

maximillion: hmm i honestly got no idea, but im sure i'll solve that problem soon enough. for now though we dont have to worry about those soldiers as long as these robots exist. smiles brightly - brawn: walks into the city and smash the robot - maximillion: .... but theyre no where near ready to deal with these guys... brawn: back to crushing time! slams fist into lucina and sheldon

TsunamiSensei

Lucina's tails catch Brawn's fist and twist his arm. Lucina "Nice try, but you underestimated me." Lucina uses fire blast at point blank range on Brawn.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Salamence then used dragon tail and knocked Brawn away, Sheldon then steps off of Salamence Sheldon"Just give up, you're out numbered, you won't leave here alive"Ducklett"This gut never went to school........hey wait, I never went to school"

randomlypikachu

brawn: ahh ... ugh ... rah! grows four arms - lance: i think he did a phase one ...brawn: raaaagh! jumps to sheldon and grabs him with two of his arms then begins pounding into his body with one arm and uses the other one to defend against anymoreattacks - lance: ... hes not even saying words anymore brawn: grrr! ah! rah!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ouch! Ahhh! Dang!" Sheldon then used fly and flew in the air with Brawn still holding on to him Sheldon"Well, since you are a fighting type, flying type moves will deal more damage to you" Sheldon then flew into the ground and smashed Brawn off of him.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It looks like that got him"

randomlypikachu

brawn: jumps back begins charging a focus blast which he cant seem to get working just because of how angry hes become grah! raaaah! grrarer! ah ?: hey brawny calm down a young girl (at least young compared to most of the others) about 20 years old is now sitting on his shoulder, she seemed to come out of nowhere. shes wearing a poncho over some cloth robes, her hair is grayed, her eyes are white, and she has an odd smile that is a mix between friendly, inviting, creepy, and myseterious on her right earlobe is the number 8 you'll never land a succesfull attack if you keep letting yourself get so worked up. ... oh hello their, im margie, the number 8, dark type. my pokemon is zoroark, hes my main partner to me the number 8, hes a dark type. normaly hed say that himself but he isnt here at the moment.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.