Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,461 to 3,480 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " No Ducklett, no it doesn't."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Well, Salamence told us you wanted to catch more Pokemon, so do you have your Pokemon with you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I always have them with me."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Ok, then let's go find some Pokemon" The group then look for a Pokemon Lucina"Hey, do you see any Pokemon that you want yet?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

A torterra walks by. Lucina sends out ninetales. Lucina "That looks strong. Okay, ninetales, use overheat!" Ninetales uses overheat on Torterra.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Nice, now then, that Torterra is coming back with leaf storm, look out"

TsunamiSensei

Ninetales Heh, you think some grass attack can hurt me?" Lucina "That's the spirit! Now use flamethrower!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That looks like it should........oh no" Torterra then used Crunch on Ninetales, Sheldon"This Torterra won't go down without a fight, but another flame thrower should K.O it, get your Pokeball ready also.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Okay, Ninetales, finish it. Use flamethrower!" Ninetales uses flamethrower and Lucina throws a great ball.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

1.........2................3...............click, Sheldon"Good Job Lucina, you caught a Torterra, would you like to give him a nickname?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "No thanks."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So, now that you got another Pokemon, how about we look for a new sword for me, since Apollo broke mine yesterday.......also Pidove, come on out" Sheldon relaeses Pidove, Pidove"Hey Sheldon, my leg is feeling better" Sheldon"Let me take another look at it" Sheldon then looks at Pidove's leg Sheldon"It's getting better, but if you fly and land somewhere, then you could possibly hurt yourself, here, let me carry you" Sheldon then picks up Lucina, Sheldon"Hey Lucina, do you know where to find new swords, better then the one I had before?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "There was a forge in Old Goldenrod, maybe some weapons were left behind."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright, can you take me there, because I don't know where that is?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina walks Sheldon to the deserted Old Goldenrod blacksmith.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Wow, there's some good weapons here, i'll just take some swords, so, do you need any swords Lucina?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I ... um... I don't know how to use one."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's fine, you can just use your Pokemon to battle, so what shall we do now?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I didn't say I didn't want to learn how."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.