Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,441 to 3,460 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lance: .... runs up and picks the sword that apollo removed from his body and holds it up like a lightning rod - apollo: are you just tempting me to kill you first flys into the sword causing himself to be absorbed inside it and lance shocking him from within this was foolish of you boy! your going to die now ... lance: im not trying to kill you yet though ... is barly holding on - lilliana: ... depression, marine nightmare everyones movements begin to slow down and they begin seeing visions of them drowning to death, because salamance is the closet this causes him to begin loseing grip over his mentality, however just as this happens lance thrusts the blade into her body and lets go killing her instantly - apollo: leaves the blade what have you done! lance: what needed to be done ... brother, finish him... for me. the quake proves useless im pure electricity, you cant harm me.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Now......prepare for the end Apollo" Sheldon then uses brave bird on Apollo, then he grabbed him and fly up high, then he uppercutting him in the air, then he grabbed his neck and choked him, then Sheldon dropped him, Sheldon"Good bye.........Apollo" Sheldon then dropped Apllo, where he fell on the ground, where he was the, not moving.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

apollo:rises up you cant harm me child, im lavender archknight: aaaaaah! thrusts an odd looking blade into his body quickly this blade absorbs apollo then blows up destroying apollo completely ... dont get the wrong idea ... your also on our kill list points to sheldon ... long live the queen! dashes off - lance: ... that was madness ... gathers up the remains of our things this village is done with ... points to the ruined village buildings we should get out now and find a place to rest.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, we must leave, Salamence, are you alright?" Salamence"Yeah, don't worry, she didn't scare me with her tricks, and besides, how can I be scared of drowning with these wings, these wings mean everything to me, so come on, let's go, i'll take you guys somewhere safe" Salamence then flies Sheldon, Lance and Lucina and her pokemon to a safe spot, where they go to sleep. Sheldon"Lance, do you have anything to say before we sleep?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: yea ... you guys might not have noticed cus your attacks dont typicaly causes a lot of blood to be spilled, but mine do. when i attacked those soldiers i noticed something, their blood.... and their hearts... are literaly colored lavender.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's some serious dedication to their kingdom, well, you have anything else to say before we go to sleep?"

randomlypikachu

lance: ... yea ... while we were doing this ... someone was watching, it was an old man... he looked kinda freaked out so i told him to hide in the forest. hes the only living person in this village now i think we should find him tomarow. anyway lets sleep for now, night brother goes to sleep out in the forest

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

Yellow gives Gary a Goodnight Kiss,and then Gary and Yellow goes to Sleep
Red "Pikachu,do you think Yellow would make Gary's Perfect Girlfriend?"
Pikachu "They look cute Together."
Red "We should go to sleep,Pikachu."
Red gives Leaf a Kiss on the Cheek
Red "Sleep like an Angel,my Lovely Girlfriend."
Red goes to Sleep

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............are you talking about that old hobo, well in the morning, we should look for him, and also look for a new sword for me, well good night Lance, good night Salamence, and good night Duck.........that's right, Ducklett, he didn't talk at all while we were fused together.......well, I should let him out" Sheldon then unfuses with Ducklett, Sheldon"Wow, he's still sleeping, well, time to get some rest"Salamence"Oh Sheldon, before we sleep, I have something in my teeth that I just can't get out, can you get it out for me?"Sheldon"Sure thing just open your..........." Salamence then used Scary Face on Sheldon and he starts to see and hear weird things, like if he's having a nightmare*Salamence*"I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET YOU FOR SAYING THAT BAD PUN, NOW GOOD NIGHT SHELDON, AND TRY AND GET SOME SLEEP*" Sheldon then tries to go to sleep, but just can't, Salamence"I was waiting for you to unfuse with Ducklett before I did that, now then, goodnight" Salamence then patted Sheldon on the head, grabbed Ducklett and covered him with his wing"Salamence"I don't think Ducklett would want to sleep on your head, since Sheldon will have a nightmare, well that's it for today, goodnight" Salamence then went to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

Early in the Morning, Ducklett wakes up Ducklett"........Wow, I felt tired.......huh, hey Salamence, why are you using your wing as a blanket for me?"Salamence".........huh.......of Ducklett, your finally awake" Ducklett"How come I go to sleep and wake up in your wing, oh, I get it, you wanted to keep Ducklett warm because it's cold outside, or does dangerous Lavender people, now I get it, you were only trying to protect me, wow Salamence, you're really nice, thanks for protecting me" Ducklett hen gives Salamence a hug Salamence"What no.......I mean..........yeah, I just wanted to protect you, Sheldon was just tired, so if those Lavender people were to attack us, then I wanted to get ready and know where you were......so I could.......uh......protect you........now that it's safe, GET OFF OF ME" Salamence flaps his wing and Ducklett then falls off, Ducklett"So what are you gonna do now........." Salamence's stomach grumbles, Salamence"Well, I don't know about you, but i'm hungry, and I just can't wait for them to wake up, I need some food now" Ducklett"Hey, how about we look for some berries in the forest together"Salamence"......... actually, i'm more interested in.........meat, so tell you what, i'm gonna go into the forest and find myself some food, if Sheldon ask's, tell him i'm looking for some food, and also if your a good Ducklett, I promise i'll bring you back some berries"Ducklett"Ok"Salamence*Good, now then you should continie to rest up, because we have a long day ahead of us later on" Salamence then goes into the forest and Ducklett goes back to sleep"*Ducklett.

JunkosBoobies

Yellow's Pikachu Wakes Up
Pikachu "HYDRIEGON,GET UP!"
Hydriegon "No,You GET OFF ME!!!!!!"
Hydriegon pushes Pikachu into a Bush
Magmar "Pikachu,why do you wanna wake us up?"
Pikachu "Because i'm gonna go Looking For Some Pizza."
Pikachu,Magmar,and Hydreigon start Looking for Pizza

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "I wonder who that person with the gold sword was... Oh well, time to go catch some pokemon!" Lucina goes looking for pokemon.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Salamence then see's Lucina in the forest and goes to her, Salamence"Hey, you're that girl..............Lucina was it, hey, what are you doing here?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'm looking for more pokemon. I need more than braviary and ninetales if I want to live."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Salmence"Well, I was just in the forest, looking for some Pokemon myself, though I was looking for them for a different reason then you, since I'm a big dragon.........I hope you understand, well then, i'll send Sheldon your way" Salamence walks away, Salamence"That was weird, she was talking to me as if she could understand me, when really she can't, whatever, time to get Sheldon"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Sheldon, how could I understand your Salamance when he spoke to me?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh.......well, the reason I am able to talk to Pokemon is because i'm half Ducklett, so that must mean you're part Pokemon as well, but if that's true, then what Pokemon could you be?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " I don't know... Wait, did you just say I'm part pokemon?!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Maybe, but that's how I can understand Pokemon"Ducklett"But we can understand you humans, but yet humans can't understand Pokemon, that doesn't make any sense"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.