Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,421 to 3,440 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, Red?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: finishes off the last of the soldiers dont worry about the lavender people anymore, theyre done with! apollo: perfect busts out of the ice now i can focus on you all myself prepares my next attack when suddenly kent interupts - kent: mask, we have a change of orders here, you and i are to leave imdeiantly to prepare to enter hyrule tomarow. you and lilliana are permited to finish your jobs here, do not disapoint me! both: yes sir! mask: aw ... i wanted more time with, well goodbye lovely gives lucina one last rose then leaves with kent - lilliana: well its just us now jumps up to red and delivers a kick forcing him through the ground

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used brave bird on Apollo, knocking him back, while he was still being knocked back, Sheldon stabbed his chest 4 times, then swinged his sword at Apollo, sending him far back, Sheldon".......That should be the end of Apollo........ I hope"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

apollo: im more durable than that enteres phase three with manectric. stays the same size but body becomes simliar to manectrics with his skin being blue and parts of his body jutting out and being colored white. his head is mostly like manectrics with exception of some still human looking eyes. he still has his hands but his feet are like giant paws. hes holding a staffs that surging out lightning are you ready to die now lilliana: oh quit showing off enteres phase three fusing with politode to become a girl/frog like creature. her legs are still like politodes but now her arms also are like politoads as well, her face is still the same except with her cheeks now pink. her skin has a green and yellow pattern and on her belly is a swirl

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......really, nobody's going to teach me how to do the third transformation, whatever" Sheldon then goes towards Lilliana and begins to attack, Salamence then flies towards Apollo and uses dragontail on him, Salamence"That was for shocking me earlier"

randomlypikachu

apollo: thats something you can only learn to do on your own. it must be a personal thing between you and the main partner you have something that causes this to happen. zaps salamance by sticking the staff into his head now lets finish our battle. lilliana: transforms into pure water causing the grenade to do no harm hahahahaa cute attack boy.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"On my own, that's not explaining anything, how did it happen to you, whatever, prepare yourself, we will end this now, in the end, only one of us will leave alive" Sheldon runs towards Apollo, Salamence"It's a good thing us Salamenc's have tough body's to prevent that spear from going all the way through" Salamence then bites off Apollo's staff, breaking it.

randomlypikachu

apollo: the staff reforms lets just say that training gate puts ya through some intense things. unfortunantly its gone now so thats not an option. begins running towards sheldon - lance: sheldon, red! you guys need to finish this up today. whatever those other two are doing its going to involve zelda i know it, but we cant get to hyrule as long as these two are here to deal with. they have to die now!

JunkosBoobies

Desmond looks at Red and Leaf,then looks at Gary Oak and Yellow
Desmond "Looks like i'm the only One that can Fight now,Because Red and Leaf are Kissing,like Gary Oak and Yellow are Kissing."
Desmond then Attacks Lilliana with a Grass Arrow

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"......no, I won't let that happen, I WON"T!!!!!!!" Sheldon then avoided any attack Apollo was gonna do, then stabbed his neck, following with an upper-cut to the jaw, sending him up into the air, where Salamence then hit him with Dragon tail, sending him back to the ground, where he is now on the ground, Sheldon points his sword at Apollo's chest Sheldon"I will never let evil triumph" Sheldon then placed his sword into Apollo's chest, Sheldon".........that.......should have finished Apollo.........nice dragontail back there Salamence"

randomlypikachu

apollo: looking up at sheldon im sorry to tell you, but its not that easy a blast of electricity shots out of the wound - lilliana: dodges the grass arrow ... i think its time now starts glowing - apollo: yes ... takes out the sword and starts glowing

JunkosBoobies

Yellow picks up a Crate with Explosives and Throws it on top of Apollo
Gary Oak "Wow Yellow,for a Girl,You are Tough!"
Yellow "I know."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang, that was my last sword that I have on me, now then, take this" Sheldon avoided the electricity shots, then he grabbed Apollo and flew him very high into the air, then he tossed him and used brave bird on him, Sheldon then looks at Salamence,Sheldon"Salamence, is that spear still in your head?" Salamence"Yeah, but i'm alright, it should come out if you pull on it" Sheldon then took out the spear out of Salamence's head, Sheldon"Thanks for using your head Salamence"Salamence"..............For that bad pun, i'm going to attack you after this is over"Sheldon"I'll be waiting" Sheldon then locked on Apollo and then used fly on him and then he stabbed Apollo through the neck and heart with the spear, many times.

randomlypikachu

apollo: ceases glowing too late ... honor, endless power becomes blue pure electricity body is shaped into compilation of bolts and energy, technicaly he has no more physical body to attack bring it! lilliana: is still glowing i'll be helping shortly.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......Dang it, Lance, what am I supposed to do, I'm weak against him because of my type..............." Sheldon then gets ready for an attack by Apollo, Salamence"........just what is with these guys, I'll never understand this........hey, i'll stop that girl though" Salmence then uses crunch on Lilliana, then he used dragon claw on her.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.