Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,361 to 3,380 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What did he mean by that...............wait, is he apart of this thing with the numbers, what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: if i remember right hes the number ... 14 i think.i saw him fight briefly when i was still a wandering spirit, he was that man helping douglas when you were injured. well brother now that im here and im not under viper anymore, i think it be best if i joined your group.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Of course.......but do you know more about these numbers?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: well you killed off their 17 and 16 so i know theres only 15 of them left now. i also recall that theres one for each type of pokemon, and that theyre former number 10 member xeron has recently taken the former number 4's rank. the new number 10 isnt too happy about this change at all, theyre twins ... but theyre conneted... practicaly the same person. i know the number 15 has horrifying power over water and that the numbers 12, 7, and 3 are all related by blood.... thats it.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I see...............it's getting late, we should get some rest, I know of this house in this small town that we can at, you want to stay with us, or will you fly solo, also, do you have any Pokemon with you?"

randomlypikachu

lance: i'll come with you, i'll just explain whats going on to everyone in the morning, and yea mightyena should catch my smell and find me again soon. follows you to the town well goodnight brother. goes to sleep for the night. little do they know tomarow a great battle is going to be fought, a battle of heroes, hybrids, and soldiers of a mysterious kingdom that has gone unknown to the public for a long time now

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and his Pokemon go to sleep.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina" Where is everybody?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Red "I hear somebody..."
Desmond "Probably the Wind."
Red "No,it sounds like a Person."
Leaf "Red,you're just probably Hearing Things."
Red "No,it HAD to be a Person!"
Red then goes into The Woods

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Hello? Is anyone here?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, i'm awake, what is it?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I was wandering for three hours. I wondered if anyone was close."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, my brother is back somehow, even though he was killed, I have to look into this more, also me and Douglas battled each other, but in the end, I killed him"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Somehow, I already knew that."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, but I fear the battles won't get any easier, because now we have to deal with those Lavender people.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "How exactly will we do that?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well for now, we have to battle them, but we can't do that forever, eventually they will send too many soldiers for us to fight"

TsunamiSensei

An old hobo appears. Hobo "Give me a nickel! I need new socks!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon see's the old hobo, Sheldon".......huh, well if you need new socks, here you go" Sheldon hands the old hobo a nickel.

TsunamiSensei

The old hobo goes and buys socks. He is never seen again.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.