Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,301 to 3,320 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

random person: thats weird ... hey you girl loking towards lucina doesnt someone usualy try to attack one of the people currently in the group who came with you to this town? hm, well its getting late, good bye for now walks off into the forest

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

I'm sorry, I know I said I would be gone for 4 hours, but because of that snowstorm named Nemo coming tomorrow, I had to stay at work for an extra 4 hours because the super market was packed because people were getting things and stuff, also I have to be at work from 2:30 p.m through 11:30, so I won't be able to Roleplay on Friday, but on Saturday, even though I have work, i'll be able to roleplay, also you can continue the role play without me.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then put a cast on Pidove's broken leg, Sheldon"Do you feel better know?" Pidove"Yes, it's starting to feel better now, thank you for helping me"Sheldon"You're welcome, so where are you gonna go now" Pidove"I don't know where my friends are, they were the ones who brought me up here, so I don't know how to get home"Sheldon"Hey, why don't you stay with me for a while, what do you say?"Pidove"Sure, that sounds like a good idea" Ducklett then comes over to Sheldon, Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, who's your friend over there?"Sheldon"Oh, hey Ducklett, this is a Pidove I found in a bush, he broke his leg, so i'm going to keep him for a while until his leg gets better"Pidove"........I also want to find my friends, I hope they are alright"Ducklett"Alright, did something happen to them?", Pidove then covers his eyes with his wings, and begins to cry.Ducklett".....oh, i'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry like that"Pidove"No, it's fine, it's just..........I want to see my friends again"Sheldon"Ducklett, Pidove is only a baby, he's still very young, his friends were the one's who brought him here, without them, he can't find his way home"Ducklett".........Hey Pidove, cheer up, Ducklett will be your friend"Pidove"Really?"Ducklett"Yeah, all of Sheldon's pokemon will be your friends, what do you say?"Pidove"I'm so glad to have friends again, I just know i'll find my old friends again if I travel with you guys for a while"Ducklett"That's great, now then, I want to give you something, close your eyes" Pidove closes his eye's, Pidove"What is it?"Ducklett"A HUG!!!" Ducklett then hugs Pidove, Pidove"Wow, a hug, thanks Ducklett, you know, you are such a good friend" Pidove's stomach grumbles Pidove"Hey, i'm hungry, I saw Sheldon carrying some berries with him, hey, can I have some?" Sheldon"Sure, help yourself, but you better hurry, Snorlax is still eating" Pidove then eats some of the berries, Sheldon"Ok everybody, let's go back to the cabin now, I left Lucina a note, she should have been near here by now, I wonder where she is?" Sheldon and all of his Pokemon then travel back to the cabin, but Lucina and Braviary are not home.......

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Well, i'm back, at Stop & Shop, they closed early, so now i'm here again, ready to roleplay, but i'm having dinner so i'll be ready in 10-20 minutes, so if anyones here, then comment I suppose.

JunkosBoobies

Red "Desmond,what attack do you have Planned?"
Desmond "I've got The Scroll for The Rock Arrow."
Desmond then looks for The Evil 15,Carrying his Sword,Shield,and Arrows with him

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up. Lucina "I don't remember falling asleep... Oh well, time to look for Sheldon." Lucina continues to look for Sheldon.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Where could Lucina be, let's check back at the forest" Sheldon and his Pokemon head back to the forest.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina sees Sheldon. Lucina "Sheldon! Why did you leave?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"My Pokemon wanted to spend some time with me, but I left you a note, didn't you see it?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "What note?" Braviary coughs up a crumpled piece of paper.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon picks up the pieces of paper Braviary coughs up, Sheldon"I think this was the note, Braviary must have ate the note"

JunkosBoobies

Red "Desmond,what is Leaf doing?"
Desmond "Don't worry,What's more Important is we Get Rid of Evil."
Houndoom "Desmond,we Find The 15 and Kill Them."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That explains it. So... what do we do now?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I want to know why Braviary ate the note" Sheldon then looks towards Braviary, Sheldon"Hey, how come you ate the note I left for Lucina?"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary "I was hungry."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we could have gotten you some food, but why would you eat that piece of paper, it's not really that good?"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary "It was right in front of me."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

random person: hello again returns out of no where

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well......at least we know what happened to the piece of paper, so Lucina, what should we do now, did something happen while I was gone?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, who are you?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.