Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yeah, it is getting late, could you show us where this village is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Sure, it's this way." Lucina leads them to the village.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey, what's this villages name, and also where can we all stay at, Sheldon's got some pokemon with him, so is there a place where they accept Pokemon?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina walks up to a small house "This is old Goldenrod, they do allow pokemon, and we sleep here." Points to the house.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Everybody come out" Sheldon releases Milotic, Salamence, and Snorlax and Zebstrika from their pokeballs" Then they all go inside the small house, and go to sleep"

SheldonRandoms

In the middle of the night, Salamence wakes up and quietly walks up to Sheldon, Salamence"Sheldon, can you wake up please"Sheldon".............huh, Salamence, is that you, what is it?" Salamence"Hey, can we talk outside, just the two of us"Sheldon"Make that the three of us, since Ducklett's sleeping on my head, Ducklett"................I think..........Braviary........likes me" Salamence"Sure, now let's go" Sheldon and Salamence then go outside the house, Sheldon"So what did you want"Salamence"I just wanted to say that i'm sorry for what I did back there"Sheldon"It's all right, I already said that I forgive you, let's just put that behind us, after all, you did call me your friend",Salamence"You're not my friend, you're more like family member to me, before I met you, I was just by myself, getting into fights and destroying stuff..........I guess that's why I didn't like being with you at first"Sheldon"...........Don't worry about it, and remember this, i'll do anything for a Pokemon, actually, as a child, I always dreamed of being a pokemon"Salamence"But you are half Ducklett, so are you living the dream yet?"Sheldon"Heh, not quite, I wish to become a real Pokemon"Salamence"How about becoming a Salamence"Sheldon"Well........Salamence's are pretty cool" Ducklett suddenly wakes up Ducklett"How about being a Ducklett, which you already are, pretty cool huh?"Sheldon"I guess you'r right Ducklett........so, what should we do now, the moon's out and looks good tonight"Salamence"How about I fly you two into the sky?"Sheldon"Sure, that sounds fun, come on Ducklett"Ducklett"I would rather fly with Salamence, or you could grab my webbed feet and I could fly you, what do you say?"Sheldon"I'll just go on Salamence's back" Sheldon then goes on Salamence's back, and then they fly high into the sky, Sheldon"This is great Salamence, it must be great to have wings" Salamence"Yeah, it is great"Ducklett"Well my arms are wings" They all fly in the sky for about an hour, before returning to the small house, Sheldon"Be quiet and don't make to much noise, we don't want to wake up the others" Sheldon and Ducklett then return to their bed (Ducklett's bed is Sheldon's head) and Salamence then goes back to the corner............but Sheldon then comes back with his blanket and pillow Sheldon"Hey Salamence, can we sleep on your back tonight?"Salamence"Sure" Then Sheldon climbs on Salamence's back and then they all go to sleep.

JunkosBoobies

Red "Wake up,Leaf."
Leaf "What is it?"
Red "Meet me at Desmond's Palace in 15 Minuites."
Leaf "Okay."
They then rush to Desmond's Palace
Desmond "Red,Since you're my Brother,I'll let You stay Here for the Night,Discount Price."
Leaf "Yes,I'd Love to stay at your Hotel,Desmond."
Red "Am I in the Same Hotel Room as Leaf?"
Desmond "Why Not,I mean,You are a Couple."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

In the morning, Sheldon's Pokemon woke up him up, because they wanted to go spend some time with him, but Lucina and Braviary were still sleeping, so Sheldon left a note and then they all went for a walk in the nearby forest, Sheldon"Wow, I didn't know all of my Pokemon wanted to spend some time with me"Ducklett"Not just with you, but with each other, and Ducklett, of course" Snorlax"That's fine...........can we look for some food now?"Sheldon"Sure, let's go look for some food" Sheldon the spots a lake Sheldon"Why don't you all go to that lake over there, i'll return with some food" all of Sheldon's Pokemon went over to the lake, and Sheldon then went to look for some food, but as Sheldon found some berries, his Zebstrika appeared. Zebstrika"Hey Sheldon, looks like you found some berries, that's good, I like berries" Sheldon"Oh, Zebstrika, I didn't see you there, why didn't you go back with the others?"Zebstrika"Everyone's having fun without me, so I figured i'll follow you instead" Sheldon"Okay, well I found some berries, here, taste some of them, tell me if you like them" Sheldon held out his hand with some berries and Zebstrika ate them, Zebstrika"They taste great Sheldon" Sheldon"That's good, i'm gonna need a lot of berries for Snorlax, because he can eat a lot of food" Zebstrika"Yeah, last night, I heard him snoring all night, also I saw you, Ducklett and Salamence sneaking out last night, what was that all about?"Sheldon"Salamence wanted to talk to me about something, that's all"Zebstrika "Was there something wrong?"Sheldon"Oh, we just got into a fight, but we made up and now he's more friendly towards me"Zebstrika"Wow Sheldon, that's really something, i'm surprised you were able to do that, he's a big dragon, he could have easily stepped on you"Sheldon"Well, he did step on me"Zebstrika"Did it hurt?"Sheldon".......yeah, it did, he's a big dragon, of course that would hurt, but that's behind us now, but I think he might step on me again if I were to make him angry" Zebstrika"I don't ever want to make him angry, but if I did, would you protect me?"Sheldon"Of coruse, I don't ever want my Pokemon friends to ever hurt each other like that"Zebstrika"Would you protect me..........if someone else was trying to hurt me?"Sheldon"Of course, I would do anything to protect my Pokemon"Zebstrika"Oh Sheldon............" Zebstrika then blushes, Sheldon"Hey Zebstrika, why are you blushing, usually Ducklett is the one to blush around here"Zebstrika"................oh, it's nothing.......let's just get back to the others with the berries and other food" Sheldon and Zebstrika collect some more food, then as they were gonna head back, a nearby bush started to shake, Zebstrika"What was that?"Sheldon"It can from that bush, i'll go see what it is" Sheldon checked the bush, and saw a little Pidove in a bush, it's leg was broken Pidove"Oh no, A monster is here to eat me"Sheldon"I'm not going to eat you, what are you doing in this bush, your leg doesn't look so good"Pidove"I don't know, I was just playing with some of my friends, until this big mean bird creature attacked us, I was caught, but my friends tried to save me, they attacked this creature and I was free, but then the creature attacked up with this attack, and then I fell and landed in a bush, I must have hurt my leg in the process, but as for my friends, I don't know what happened to them, I hope they got away"Sheldon"Well, I don't know where your friends are, but your leg is hurt, please, let me help you"Pidove"..well.......you look nice, so whatever you can do to help me, please, do it" Sheldon then picked up the Pidove and carried it back to the lake, where Sheldon is still at, helping out Pidove.

Also, while everyone is not here, I'm going to make a short story of what Sheldon and his Pokemon are doing, if that's OK with everyone.

Auracle

@Sheldon - Just so you know, I added you as a friend on my 3DS.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

@True_Hero added you back, well I got to go to work for 4 hours, so don't sneak up and attack Sheldon now, he's taking care of a poor little Pidove.

Auracle

Don't worry, I won't. I have... other matters to attend to <insert evil laugh of choice here>.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

JunkosBoobies

Desmond then wakes up Red and Leaf
Desmond "Sorry for the Rude Awakening,but i've gotten Reports that a Charizard and a Poliwhirl have gotten Loose in The Building."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Lucina wakes up and yawns. Lucina" Braviary, where's Sheldon?"

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Will anything happen soon?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

random person: walks up to lucina hey look something happening points to a bunch of glowing metors striking the forest nearby

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina runs out of the cabin and goes looking for Sheldon.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

random person: follows lucina hello there

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.