Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Desmond "Samurott,i'll let you back into the PC."
Desmond puts Samurott in the PC,Switches it for Gyarados,Turns back into Red,and kisses Leaf

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"And it's a pleasure to meet you too, and also you Braviary, say Braviary, would you also be Ducklett's friend?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Braviary ".........."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"I think he likes me............wait, can Braviary not talk just like Milotic?" Sheldon"Hey Lucina, may I try talking to your Braviary, I'm also trying to make my Milotic talk, but she won't talk, I want to know if your Braviary can talk, I can understand Pokemon since i'm half Pokemon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't see why not."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then sticks out his arm Sheldon"Don't worry Braviary, I'm a friend, and I know you can understand, I just want to talk to you, so could you please just fly on my arm, or back, whatever you like"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary "I'd prefer not."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon" Well okay then, so I just wanted to know why you didn't talk to Ducklett before when he said hello to you?"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary "I don't like him. I don't know why, but I don't."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett just wants to be friends with you, why don't you like him, you have to have a reason for now liking him"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary "You seem overly cheery, and you're always so naive and happy."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I am half Ducklett, so maybe I get my naive and happiness from him, also, I really like Pokemon, I try to make them happy, even if they are wild or if they belong to another trainer, if somethings bothering you, then you just tell me"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary "You're fine. That was directed at Ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Well, do you at least like Ducklett a little?"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary"...You're not too bad."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Well that's a start, glad to be your pal Braviary, so can Ducklett give you a hug?"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary "I guess..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"YAY!!!" Ducklett then gave Braviary a hug, Ducklett"You see Braviary, this is a hug, did you ever get a hug before?"

TsunamiSensei

Braviary"....." Lucina "I think it's about time I start to head back to the village."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.