Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's strange, why would he do that...........hey, Gold, do you feel any different right now?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Not really." Gold's arm turns into blue chu jelly and starts giving off electricity. " Now I do."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"It looks like a trap, the chuchu we defeated earlier, looks like they are trying to get revenge on us, by turning you into a chuchu"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold's arm returns to normal "It seems I can control it." Gold starts to turn random parts of his body to jelly and back.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey Gold, it looks like you're half chuchu, just like i'm half human, is that correct?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold " I was human born as a ralts, turned back into a human, and now I'm part chuchu. I wonder what my DNA is like?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Salamence"You're DNA must be pretty messed up, if somebody knew that you were half human, Ralts, and chuchu, then you are a freak"Sheldon"Hey, don't say things like that Salamence"

TsunamiSensei

Gold turns his legs to jelly. Gold "Odd, It's pretty easy to stand like this."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Keih and douglas begin waiting in the trees for a chance to strike... meanwhile xeron is at the base of the entire group no where near here making plans of his own as he bursts into the class one hall interupting a meeting Xeron: hello all hahahahaha!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Salamence"Whatever............"Sheldon"Sorry about that Gold, I just don't know what happened with Salamence.

randomlypikachu

Keith: douglas get ready ... we strike in a few minutes Meanwhile at the hideout... Draco: is in the shadows unable to be seen clearly why is it that youve intruded during a meeting! you know that is forbiden! xeron: hehehehe not unless im here for this shoots a golden arrow landing on the table shared by two twins named Xai and Kai (side note): shooting golden arrows is the standard of the groups members challenging eachother for their positions. this is allowed to be done at any time and any place between the members of the group. Xai and Kai: two twins stand up, both wearing robes of psychic users. the boy has short black hair green eyes and a glove on his right hand. the girl has long black hair, blue eyes, and a glove on her left hand. both have marking on certain places in their body, they then make a pose causing the random markings look like the number four, while they both speak at once. challenge acceptedd xeron: hahahahahahaha! perfect.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Salamence".......Huh, get down" Sheldon then grabs Gold and Ducklett and brings them to the ground, Salamence then uses flamethrower on the tree that Keith and Douglas are in Salamence"I think we are being watched"

randomlypikachu

Keith: grabs douglas and avoids the attack just in time hmm maby nows a good time to show up a loud explosion is heard as we go back to the base to see Xeron standing in victory as Kai and Xai have fallen. Draco: the battle has been decided, Xeron you shall be the new number four and be brought into class one. Xai and Kai, you shall be the new number ten and brought down to class two the number on xerons eye changes into a fourand the markings on kai and xai change so they now pose to form a ten now kai and xai! exit now! kai and xai leave in anger while xerons laughter is heard a mile away

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Nice one Salamence"Salamence"Whatever, I could take those fools with my wings behind my back"Sheldon"What are you two doing here, If you battle me, then my Pokemon might join in two.......well probably only Ducklett"

Linput

I CHOOSE CHARIZARD

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

randomlypikachu

Keith: kid merges with vigoroth like i did yesterday get off of me punches him into a tree sheldon lets end this now! douglas: *jumps infront of lucas i'll take you and that red boy on

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.