Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett revives Thread

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

A chuchu poops on ducklett.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett uses water gun on himself and kicks the chuchu away, Ducklett"Why does Ducklett have to wake up to this?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Keith: returns still in his phase one transformation ok so time to finish what ive been starting.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Keith, I want to know what Sheldon is gonna transform into, I must know because you are planning something with this, so go on, tell Ducklett what Sheldon is gonna transform into"

randomlypikachu

Keith: into a combination of you and him in one body... thats really all the detail i can give. so are we doing this or not?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"...........wait, does this mean Ducklett can also fuse with Sheldon, is that what you mean?"

randomlypikachu

keith: well sheldon has to start the fusion but yea you two fuse together thats the basic result in this acctivates phase two transformation and is now able to use vigoroths attacks now lets finish this uses slash cutting down sheldons arm

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon took out his sword and parried Vigoroths attack Sheldon"Don't you want to give me a chance first to transform, all right Ducklett, you sure you want to do this?"Ducklett".........sure, let's go" Sheldon and fuses with Ducklett, ????????"Hey, what happen, what's going on, Keith, what do we look like?"

randomlypikachu

Keith: ... you still look like a normal human... ducklets gone though, guess you two still arent used to making a full transformation, better for me though both me and vigoroth use slash one going towards the head and the other towards the arm

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett(Hey, what's going on, I still don't get it?)Sheldon"You're now apart of me I guess, so I can use your powers I think, let me give it a try" Sheldon then used water gun and knocked Keith and Vigoroth back.

randomlypikachu

Dodges wile vigoroth ducks down and slides behind sheldon slicing his leg forcing him to drop down hmm ... wheres gold, i need to deal with him too.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon(Darn, what could I poissalby do, I need to get them away from me...........that's it, Ducklett, brace yourself) Sheldon then suddenly used brave bird while he was on the gound, and hits Vigoroth's chest with extreme force, knocking him far back and then he hits the ground hard, Sheldon took recoil from the attack, Sheldon"Looks like since i'm half Ducklett, I think I know how to handle these moves"

TsunamiSensei

Gold goes off to become king of the chuchus.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sorry, I don't know where Gold is"

randomlypikachu

douglas: ... hehehe but i do a weird looking man about 20 years old is looking down at gold from the top of a tree with a beedrill buzzing at his side. the man is pretty short for his age, standing at about 4 feet and 5 inches wearing a suit decorated with pictures of bug pokemon, his ankle has the number 16 on it .. Keith: hmm your getting better at this quickly... but show me more, i want to see what your really able to do!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used slash on Keith and Keith fell down.

randomlypikachu

keith: jumps up quickly to dodge it then jumps behind sheldon getting ready to strike i see your puling yourself together a little. you got phase 1 and phase 2 down ... by the way, nice bill is looking at the ducklet bill on sheldons face

TsunamiSensei

Gold becomes king of the chuchus.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"............huh, when did this happen, you better explain yourself Keith" Sheldon then uses water gun and knocks Keith back before he can attack.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.