Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Snorlax"Thanks.......that should keep me full and happy.........for now"Sheldon"Hey Gold, I haven't seen your Electrike in a while, if you still have it, then you could you take it out?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold sends out electrike. Electrike bites Green's foot. Green "Get it off me!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon picks up Electrike Sheldon"Hey, I just wanted to see you again, are you mad that you haven't been out of your pokeball in a while?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Electrike to Sheldon in pokemon language "No, I just don't like the weird lady."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, and why don't you like her, also i'm half pokemon, so that's why I understand you and you can understand me"

TsunamiSensei

Electrike "Because my trainer likes her more than me." Eectrike uses thunder wave on Green.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Your trainer likes you just as much as he likes her, I have many pokemon, but I don't like one more then the other, maybe if you spent more time with your trainer, then you would see that"

randomlypikachu

Keith: im back! first off, we're getting milk because we want to make bannana pudding .. evil bannana pudding (lightning flashes in the background) now let me explain this whole brother thing.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

The mysterious sage appears and calms things down. ?????" Stay sagey my friends." The mysterious sage disappears.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I wonder who that mysterious sage was"

also you shouldn't call his necromancer friend a zombie

randomlypikachu

keith: during some time while lance was still sleeping... well not really sleeping, but technicaly he shouldve been, and you were still trapped in the night, but before viper began making his move, i was born. i was moms child before her and father kicked the bucket. there now ya know pulls out my blade now gold lets continue our fight.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"All right Zebstrika, let's go"Zebstrika"Right" Zebstrika then ran towards Keith and slashes at his chest, then Zebstrika dashes away.

TsunamiSensei

Gold "You know how this is pointless." Gold slices at Keith.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

keith: hmph i dont even know why i was picked for this ... sees both of them coming at me but i do know one thing ... im not dieing yet, at least not without ranking up! phase one transformation! grows claws similar to vigoroths, then jumps towards sheldon and slashes him off of his zebstrika brother, now that your normal again, show me your phase one already!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......I don't know what you're talking about"Zebstrika"Don't worry Sheldon, I got you" Zebstrika then lowers himself and Sheldon gets back on his back"

TsunamiSensei

Gold continues to slice at Keith.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

keith: are you serious... come on.. you dont know the phases of fusing with your pokemon ... phase one the body, allows you to borrow an aspect of their body for fighting, phase 2 the power, allows you to use the attacks of your pokemon, phase 3 completion, you and your pokemon merge as one body. you have to know this sheldon .... blocks both red and gold easily with my claws while i explain this

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.