Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"well how many years until that happens?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Keith: falls out of the sky at random rootkits are evil! anyway back to my day job. sheldon now that your normal again its time we fight.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Can't you see me riding a Zebstrika, I'm still not fully ready to battle again............brother?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Keith: brother? why are you calling me that... i got no idea what you meen at all... (dam you xeron)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold walks forward and draws the golden sword. Gold "If you want to fight, fight me."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

Keith: fine pulls out a blade i have to pick up some milk from the store soon, so i'll end you quickly .. (actualy im being serious >.> i really have to leave soon to pick up milk from the store) vigoroth: strikes gold from behind while keith strikes gold through the head

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I don't know if this is a lie, but that Xeron guy said you were my brother...........is this true, tell me what's going on now"

TsunamiSensei

Gold dodges the attack from vigoroth and blocks Keith's blade. He attempts to slice off Keith's arm.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

vigorth jumps in front of me and blocks with his claws no ofense but you dont stand a chance Keith: my thoughts exactly jumps up and thrusts my sword into golds head

SheldonRandoms

Zebstrika then runs towards Vigorth and Sheldon swings his sword and strikes Vigorth Sheldon"Tell me what's going on now, what's this about Keith being my brother, is this a lie!?!?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold pulls out the sword and the wound heals instantly. "I think it's you whp doesn't stand a chance." Gold starts charging a hurricane spin.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Keith: watch alarm goes off .... gah! darn you milk! fine i'll explain but later *disapears with vigoroth to goto the store to buy milk!"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "It's a little late to be off getting milk."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Gold, they have stores that are open all day that sell milk, but something tells me that they will be back, that's for sure"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I know that, I was saying that people normally get milk earlier."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"what could they be planning with milk, Gold, do you have any idea?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Maybe they're going to force us all to eat cereal."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"That sounds like a good plan, if Ducklett was evil, Ducklett's plan would be to make everyone eat bagels"Snorlax"Cereal........Bagels.........that sounds good, i'm hungry, does any one have any food?"Sheldon"Gold, what you gave Snorlax didn't last that long, that's because he's really big and has a huge appetite, so what do we do now?"

TsunamiSensei

Green begins to shove dozens of magic papayas down Snorlax's throat.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.