Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"ahhhhhhhhh............oh wait, Ducklett can fly.......well then.........." Sheldon"Ducklett, use brave bird on Liquid Kieth" Ducklett then uses brave bird on Liquid Kieth, Ducklett took damage from recoil.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold uses the bombos medallion, blowing up the moblins.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Auracle

The Moblins and Liquid Keith disslove after Liquid is hit.
"Hm, it appears that the power is still unstable. However, my Liquefaction technique will allow me to turn you into the perfect minion without this clone business. Beware out next meeting."
Liquid escapes.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......Huh, what's with that Steelix, looks like you need to be more carful Ducklett"Ducklett"Right, understood Sheldon"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold"So, what now?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, it looks like we won.......for now Ducklett, but he'll be back with that Liquefaction technique...........this is all my fault.........if it was'nt for me, then Liquid Vipder wouldn't have the soul from Demise..................."

TsunamiSensei

Gold magically produces a pot of soup. "Anyone hungry?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"SOUP!!!!!" Sheldon and his pokemon then eat soup Sheldon"Thanks Gold, after this, me and Ducklett are going to catch more pokemon, do you want to join us?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Sure, why not? All I have is this practically forgotten electrike."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"All right...........but where do we look for pokemon?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold points to Twist mountain "How about there?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Shelon"Let's head to Twist mountain......Salamence should get us there" Sheldon then releases Salamence and then they all fly to twist mountain

TsunamiSensei

Gold "So what types of pokemon are we looking for today?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".........Any that would be good........you see any?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold"I see a vanillish over there." Gold points to vanillish.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".......uh, I don't think that would be....."Ducklett"It looks like ice cream:)"Sheldon"That's why.........are there any other pokemon around here?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Other than a couple THOUSAND zubats, maybe a cubchu or two."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.