Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then flies up to Liquid Viper Ducklett"And on any other day, I probably would have been with Sheldon, but now he's........like this, I don't know what hppened..........hey, do you know what happened?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

"Okay children, that's enough roughhousing."
Liquid's Latios and Latias use their psychic power to suspend Sheldon and Gold in the air.
"Oh, and don't even try to escape. As long as the Soul Crown is powering these two, not much can stop them."
"Now Ducklett, it would appear that Sheldon is under the influence of the being named Demise. He is the cause of people such as Ganon. Since Ganon has been eliminated, Demise is now being reborn inside Sheldon. The violence you've seen is only a fraction of his potential might. Resurrecting in Sheldon will, without a doubt, destroy Sheldon as you know him. I may be able to help, though."

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

Keith: looking at the blast from the mountain a few miles away with vigoroth ... dont you have your own job to do other than taunting me and our opponents... Xeron not really, im working my way up to power currently...but i wouldnt say thats an official job ive been given Keith: whats that supposed to meen? Xeron: oh you'll see soon... it involves the removal of two rather anything class 1 twins i'll tell you that much. Keith: whatever, i got a job to do Xeron: oh wait tosses Keith a small container with a weird liquid use that to get goody two shoes back, he'll never be able to get to his real power if hes like this. Keith: got it dashes off back into the battle field with vigoroth

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Huh, what are you doing with that crown?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

keith: you jumps to sheldon and forces him to drink the liquid, in a few seconds his temperment is returned to normal and that bite mark begins fading away

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Oh please, rescue Sheldon.......if you need to weaken Sheldon, then try a electric attack, since he's part Ducklett, I don't know if that will work"

Auracle

(make sure you read my previous comment)
"You do realize, underling Keith, that those Sacred Tears will only work for so long. It will only help curb the symptoms. They will not cure him."

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Demise, the demon king. The one who cursed my kind to walk a path of bloodshed. If he is revived in his true form, we are all surely doomed."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon parried Red's sword and then uppercutting his head Sheldon"you're to weak to fight me, leave or else you'll be dead"

randomlypikachu

Keith: seriously? ... xeron said that liquid i made him drink would cure him though xeron suddnely reapears Xeron: did i say cure him? i meant to say help him. with that wound closed the only gap demise had on sheldons body that he could be forced out of is now gone.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Oh No, WHAT DO WE DO!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Auracle

"Look, I'll make this simple. I can remove Demise from Sheldon using the Soul Crown where I can then destroy him for now, but I need Ducklett's consent, due to Sheldon and Ducklett being naturally connected. I'd barge in myself, but Demise is preventing me. Ducklett can force access to Sheldon's soul, though. So, will you allow me?"

Edited on by Auracle

randomlypikachu

keith: but ... why would you xeron makes a puppet of draco apear along with the rest of the first class and myself Puppet draco: if we are to make my true ambitions become reality we must let demise into the world ... unfortunantly sheldon is strong, he may try to force him out through the wound he has on his neck. puppet xeron apears in the room my lord draco, if you dont mind my asking, would you like me to use this on the boy holds up a tiny cardboard bottle this will cure the wound sealing demise in so he can posses sheldon! puppet draco: perfect, plant it on the lowest ranking member and trick him into giving it to the boy. puppet xeron: as you wish hehehehe.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Consent, I wonder what that word means, you shouldn't use words that Ducklett doesn't know at a time like this.........wait naturally connected, do you mean about us being part human/ducklett...........well whatever, I guess you can do whatever to Sheldon"

randomlypikachu

xeron: ... what the... dang looks like they do have a way to get to demise after all ... well i tried floats off ... keith: wait! you did all this and just when you find out it doesnt work you give up! xeron: i did my part for right now i got better things to do, besides now you can continue your little fight right! hahahahahahhaha! oh one more thing, sheldon keiths your brother too! hahahahahahaha! Keith: .... why is he even allowed to live...

SheldonRandoms

The real Sheldon then looks at what has happen Sheldon"What did he mean other brother......Arrrggghhhh, I just can't break free, Demise, you won't get away with this"

randomlypikachu

keith: oh its nothing really ... just sits down and waits well am i gona fight him like this ... or should i just wait for him to be normal... either way i can probably win ... but normal i can probably see his transformations

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Ducklett must be able to do something........right?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.