Giovanni points a Knife around Leaf's Throat
Red "You messed with the wrong Pokemon Master!"
Red points a knife at Giovanni's Head

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gold goes off to find somewhere to eat.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then stops and looks towards Ducklett Ducklett"........huh, Sheldon, why are you looking at me like that?"Sheldon"Ducklett, can't a trainer just look at his pokemon"Ducklett"............what are you........man, somethings wrong with you, Sheldon, we should see Zelda or Gold"Sheldon"......yes, let's go pay Gold a visit, and Ducklett, remember when I said not to follow me when Ganon took control over me?Ducklett"What do you mean, Ganon never took control of you.......what are you talking about?"Sheldon"Well, since Ganon is........Gone, if something where to happen to me, then I want you to follow and fight for me, do you understand!"Ducklett".............yeah, Ducklett understands........"*Sheldon, now let's go and find Gold" Sheldon and Ducklett then go and look for Gold.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Keith: ... there he is jumps down from a tree infront of sheldon not so fast, you arent going anywhere without a fight.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Giovanni "Go keep Sheldon,Ducklett,and Gold busy while I keep Red from ruining my plans!"
The Team Rocket Grunts go after Sheldon,Ducklett,and Gold

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hm vigoroth jumps down and slashes apart the grunts coming to sheldon sorry guy, but hes fighting me right now. i dont know what your up too but you can do whatever you want with him once im done. pulls out a blade now sheldon, i'll give you the first move.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then looks at Keith, then speaks to him in a deep, menacing voice Sheldon"..........fine..........if you really want to..............then give me your all, But I don't want to leave unfulfilled, don't hold back" Sheldon then glows a dark, red glowing aura, Sheldon then points his sword towards Keith Sheldon"No, you strike first"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Keith: fine but first i suppose i should give my introduction. I am Keith number 17, class 3, the normal type. Vigoroth: i am vigoroth, main partner to the number 17, class 3, normal type. Both: and we're going to strike you down vigoroth is suddenly behind sheldon and slices him from behind while keith slices at the shoulder

TsunamiSensei

The four Zeldas appear and attack Keith.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

Red then Slashes at Giovanni's Chest
Giovanni "Proton,take this little pest to Team Rocket Headquarters!"
Red then slashes at Proton's Chest and tries to Unlock The Cage so Leaf can Escape

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

blocks each attack from zelda and still manages to slice sheldon within a second i should warn you that even though i am the weakest im stronger than zane was with his flesh.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............it's going to take more then that to defeat me" Sheldon then grabs Keith's legs and swings at Vigoroth, knocking him back, then Sheldon let's go of Keith and knocks him towards Vigoroth, boh hitting each other Sheldon"You fools, there's no way you can ever defeat me, and I said I wanted you two to give it your all, if you don't, i'll make it slow and painful"Ducklett"There is something wrong with Sheldon, but what happened" Ducklett then starts to think what's going on?

TsunamiSensei

Green "This can't leftover from Ganon, Sheldon would have gone completely insane if Ganon started to take over, plus Ganon's gone. There has to be something else..."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Keith: im not aiming to kill you here to be completely honest vigoroth catches me during the toss Draco just wants me to test your strenght ... your not the sheldon though are you?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett".........Wait, Ganon, is he still controlling Sheldon, but I thought he's gone......oh, Green there you are, what's wrong with Sheldon, he's all different"Sheldon"What are you talking about, who's Draco!"

randomlypikachu

Keith: i'll tell you if you can defeat me ... phase one transformation grows claws similar to vigoroth and hair turns white suddenly dashes towards sheldon pauses briefly then dashes back and in about a split second several cuts bursts open on sheldons body i know that you are a hybrid too sheldon, its only fair to return one show of power to another. so why dont you show me your phase one. of course if your not the real sheldon, i can understand why you wouldnt be able to do that. just like id hope youd understand that if your not the real sheldon that im free to kill you.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Green "I have no idea!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"But that's Sheldon's body, that just has to be the real Sheldon.........right?"Sheldon"That's were you're correct Ducklett, I am the real Sheldon, i'm not a clone or a fake, but i'm the real deal, I don't know what Ganon did to my soul, but it's given me all of this power, also once I get the triforce, then nothing can stop me, now then, Keith, I don't have a clue about what you're talking about, but let me return the favor to you" Sheldon then dashes towards Keith and grabs his neck and throws him to the ground, making a small hole in the ground, then Sheldon shouts out loud and his fist begin to burn, then he punches down on Keith's chest Sheldon"is this all you have to offer?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold appears to Sheldon. "You want the triforce?"

-Skeletor

Auracle

Liquid Viper, cloaked in shadows, watches the two grapple.
"So, that's what's different about him! He was once a vessel of Ganon! I was foolish not to have absorbed his soul sooner. However, it appears that Ganon has been removed from his body, but something still remains in his soul. I must have his soul now... but first, let's see what this power does for him."

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.