Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Do you need anything?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........So...........what now?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, are you sure you feel better"Sheldon".................yeah, just fine"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"We wait for something to happen.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"oh......don't worry, I think something is gonna happen, real soon" Ducklett"Huh, what did you say Sheldon"Sheldon"I said we wait until something happens"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Sooo... Ducklett, how are you and Milotic doing?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Both of us are doing great, but I don't know how she feels or wants, because she can't talk, but still, I know she loves me, and I love her, I love her even more then when I loved Doris.............I wish that she could talk........hey Sheldon, since you're part Pokemon, do you think you can help her talk?"Sheldon"I don't know, Gold, do you think it could work?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Maybe. If not, I could see if any of Zelda's magic can help."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then releases Milotic from her pokeball and then starts to talk to her Sheldon"Hey, Milotic, how come you won't talk to us?"Milotic"................"Sheldon"I know you can understand me, since I am half Pokemon, I am able to understand Pokemon, so could you please tell me, why won't you talk?"Milotic"...................."Ducklett" It's no use, even I, somebody she loves, won't even talk to me, I just don't understand.............oh well"Sheldon"Well...........We should look into this later" Milotic then wraps up Ducklett and gave him a kiss Sheldon"She understood that I just put off trying to make her talk, I wonder.........nah, i'll just leave those two too to be with each other for now"

randomlypikachu

Lotus walks out of the training gate with everyone now 15 years older ... ok part 1 is done destroys the gate, draco i leave the rest to you from now on. Draco: ... Keith, go out and there and see if our opponents have gotten any stronger. Keith: a man in about his eary 40's with a simple blade wearing a plain looking robe with a the number 17 on the right palm of his hand walks up followed by a vigoroth hmm ... my first battle where im allowed to kill someone, this is going to be an interesting experience i suppose walks off with vigoroth to find sheldon, gold, and red. the others disapear from the cave

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

Keith: hmph this is taking far too long, i'll pick up where i left off after a rest goes to sleep for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Gold eats a durian.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Gold eats a grapefruit.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett wake up Sheldon"........Huh.......why do I feel funny?" Ducklett"Well Ducklett is funny, did I make you laugh"Sheldon"Not that kind of funny....... somethings still up..........this has nothing to do with the bite mark........it's something else"

TsunamiSensei

The Hylia's mask disappears. Green returns the four sword to the pedestal which should turn the four Zeldas back into one. It doesn't work.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"So........Sheldon, what do you think is happening to you?" Sheldon then gives Ducklett a strange, unusual look, Sheldon"Nothing, I just had a headache, but I think it just got better"Ducklett"That's good to hear, so what do you want to do today?"Sheldon"Let's go find a few of our good friends" Sheldon and Ducklett then walk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.