Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hm looks like that magic of yours negates the barriers power... unfortunantly its too late tosses my brother and his pokemon on my back and dashes off to the site of the pheonix being absorbed ... we're here brother. you know i never asked you this, only red and gold. but what would you wish for if given the chance? and as for the answer to your question, zane or viper ... one of them is gona kill gold and zelda.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

The Hylian Army, led by Gold, charges the site of the phoenix.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, I don't know, there's just so many things I would wish for, what about you Ducklett?"Ducklett"I wish that that Eelektross bite mark would just stop hurting you"Sheldon"...........Ducklett" Sheldon then holds back tears.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

bane: Looks at the incoming army ... i guess its time bane begins to glow then his body is covered completly in leather armour leaving only his eyes uncovered. the bow and arrow he typicaly uses becomes a pistol. the dagger becomes a rather large hunting knife ... i'll take things from here, nelson you better help out if things get too crazy. begins firing at the soldiers taking each one out with a shot at the head

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

A couple thousand soldiers overpower Bane as Gold targets Nelson.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So Lance, what should we do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hmph bane snaps and a barrage of magical bullets begin falling endlessly each striking with the force of 5 bombs dont even try it Nelson: ... this is pathetic, theres an easier way to remove all of them you know uses a spell forcing lava to flow up from the ground destroying all the soldiers now then gold, i guess we have to deal with you for a while snaps and my body becomes whole ... are you ready? lance: ... i should be helping out right now...

TsunamiSensei

Gold draws the golden sword. A burrito is microwaved somewhere.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Alright then go, should I just stay here with Ducklett?"

randomlypikachu

lance: ... i should go ... but i dont know if what im doing is right anymore... zane: walks up to gold and pulls out a master sword and night blade lets finish this up the pheonix is completely absorbed in the orb and it begins glowing ... we have 15 minutes while i'll still be like this ... you can fight me now, or wait untill i get my flesh back if you want a real challenge... and once your done ... hes next looking at viper .. that rivalry can be settled at last.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh...............what are you talking about?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold sheathes his sword. " I'll let you get your flesh back. Your current state is too easy to beat."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

zane: glad you asked, you were already told about the war between your brother and the rest of us. about how we were the only ones left and decided to fight eachother. we've all apeared by order of strenght, weakest to strongest. i apeared last, so obviously im the strongest of this group, and of course as viper was here first he is the weakest... even though thats true, somehow he took as all down that day... i lost my flesh that day. i want my revenge, and im getting it today.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sorry Ducklett, I don't know what's gonna happen now"

randomlypikachu

viper: its time Drops some dna of each of the five, this allows their wishes to be heard and granted please all of you, make your wish looking at zane im going to wait untill after my little friend there has his fun. nelson wishes to be the only person in the world to have control over magic, bane wishes to know the location of all the legendary pokemon so he may hunt them all down, zane wishes for his flesh back, but lance does not make a wish yet. zane: now has pale white skin and black hair with a cold stare and a serious look on his face im ready now.

TsunamiSensei

The goddess Hylia destroys the wish seed and reverses its effects. Green/Hylia " Sorry to let you down, but wishes won't cut it anymore." Bane and Nelson are flung to opposite sides of the world by Hylia's magic.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.