Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett follows behind them Ducklett"Thanks Mightyena, Sheldon has this because of Ducklett, if it wasn't for me, Sheldon would'net have this happening to him, he's been experiencing this for years........oh Sheldon, I hope they can help cure you from this......... actually, if Sheldon never got that Eelektross bite mark, then Ducklett would not be here today.........................."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

jumps straight at the trio avoiding the attack then cuts straight through leaf slicing her in half the stabs the pikachu through his head pulls out my blade and then preforms a quick slice to reds neck

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon............" Ducklett then lands of top of Sheldon Ducklett"Sheldon, you mean the whole world to Ducklett........." Ducklett then hangs on Sheldon and gives him a hug.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Red takes Leaf to the hospital because Leaf is bleeding because of the Stab
Bulbasaur "You've gone TOO FAR,Zane!"
Wartortle "I hope you get what you deserve!"
Charizard "Eat led,Zane!"
Bulbasaur shoots a Laser at Zane,Wartortle swings Red's Sword at Zane,Charizard shoots a Gun at Zane,and Pikachu Bites Zane's Leg

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

reflects the laser off of my blade, grabs reds sword from warturtle right when its about to hit me and forces him toss it up the in air, grabs it and swings at warturtle, the bullet bounces off my arm hitting charizard and then finaly i kick pikachu off of me and into the ground i dont go too far, i just know how to get a job done unlike the ones before me.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"..........So Bisharp, where did you come from, also are we close to Zane?"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: were almost there, and bisharp is zanes pokemon zane: slices reds arms and legs clean off then picks him up by the head and stabs my blade through his chest about 20 times

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Well.......Hi Bisharp, my name is Ducklett, nice to meet you, so.........where did you and Zane meet?"

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

mightyena: were almost there, and bisharp is zanes pokemon zane: slices reds arms and legs clean off then picks him up by the head and stabs my blade through his chest about 20 times

Bulbasaur "Hehehehe...you killed a Zoroark that used Illusion on Red. >:3"
Eevee "Police,this man named Zane killed a Zoroark! >:3 "

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

bisharp: not important, lets hurry. mightyena: ... hes not exactly the type to socialize... zane: do you think the police meen anything at this point? slices the cops head in two seperate pieces

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Oh........well that's okay then...............so Bisharp, do you have any idea on how to cure Sheldon?"Sheldon"Ducklett.............you.............you don't.........have to ask...........so......many times.............don't worry...............i'll be.............fine"

randomlypikachu

zane: do you think the police matter anymore? slices the police men in half hmph i have to go for now but tomarow i'll destroy you red and gold wherever you are, i will find you. disapears instantly mightyena: ... i think we should rest here for tonight guys takes a break to rest while bisharp continues running ahead of us

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett.............are you............alright?"Ducklett"I'm fine Sheldon, you need to rest, don't worry, I know that Mightyena and Zane will help you, you'll be cured from this" Ducklett then hugs Sheldon Sheldon"Don't.........worry.........now let's...........sleep...............goodnight..........Ducklett*,Ducklett"Goodnight Sheldon" Ducklett then snuggles with Sheldon and then they fall asleep.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up in the middle of the night, and wonders where Bisharp has gone to, then he looks at Sheldon sleeping,Ducklett then thinks to himself Ducklett(It's just hard to sleep knowing my trainer is like this, it's because he's part Ducklett that he's weak against electric..............I really wish he get's better soon...............) Ducklett then looks at Mightyena, *Ducklett(I wonder what Mightyena thinks about all of this.............Ducklett is thinking about to many things, I just sleep now...........well goodnight........to myself) Ducklett then goes back to sleep.

TsunamiSensei

Gold comes to Sheldon's camp and waits, his sword on the ground.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Red's Bulbasaur then heads for Rainy Bridge North Bridge
Bulbasaur "Could Red and Leaf be at The Costal Town Docks just waiting for us?"
Wartortle "Lets go!"
Charizard "Zane will PAY for what he did to Leaf!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Gold continues to wait for Sheldon to wake up.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.