Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Why, what's inside, what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mightyena: lance was only hear to test if gold was getting strong enough to take one whats to come, and to catch majora who is now in the sack. now that this has been done he doesnt need to be around anymore. hes going to die in a few minutes and zane will be brought here in place of him.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What, no Lance don't die, Mightyena there has to be something we can do to save him"Ducklett"But..........Mightyena, please, Ducklett will do anything to save Lance"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

seviper bites down on lance quickly and dashes off before he gets attacked by his out of control legs mightyena: sorry the deeds already being done ...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..................so, what's gonna happen now"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: zane arrives shortly and lance dies... pretty much how this whole thing goes down.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Wait, didn't you say that you could bring them back, like Nelson, Viper and Bane?"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: true he'll be back ... but i dont know if hes gona come back the same. seviper enters a graveyard still dashing off searching for a certain grave

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I think I see Zane approaching...........Ducklett don't worry, Lance will be back"

randomlypikachu

... see you again one day brother ... this is the end of lance the gentlemanly beast falls down and body begins to fade away meanwhile seviper spits out the soul into a certain grave stone and a skeleton wearing armour carrying a plain steel sword rises up ... and this is the begining of zane the sword king.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Hey, where do we find Zane, Mightyena?"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: hes probably on his way to battle gold now ... zane is very direct about what he wants and wont hold back much if anything he is capable of doing to win a battle. zane: begins searching out for gold

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Gold................soshould we search to fight Zane?"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: i wouldnt take on zane too ... that would make you against him and hed be allowed to kill you on the sport afterwards zane: gold where are you?

SheldonRandoms

(Whoops, I accidentally added fight in there, sorry about that)

Sheldon"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean fight, something must have.............Nooooo, not now" Sheldon then drops to the floor, Ducklett"Mightyena, you need to help Sheldon, that Eelektross bite mark is affecting him again, he can't move, Mightyena, could Sheldon ride on your back and could you take us to Zane?"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: sure but ... he is part pokemon ... this seems like paralysis that hes going through .... did you ever try giving him this? uses a paralyze heal on sheldon

SheldonRandoms

The paralyze heal had no effect on Sheldon, Ducklett"That's the thing that doesn't make sense, even if Sheldon uses a paralyze heal, it still effects him, but it usually goes away later, so he'll be back to his old self in no time, now please Mightyena, take him to Zane"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: strange i'll have to look into this later tosses sheldon on his back and starts running to zane and is being followed by a bisharp bisharp: lets hurry this up.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.