Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

(I'll be right back, have to battle Ideal Hero in KI:U

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Plusle

"There is only one last hope for my bionic project." I then jump into my bionic converter "These weak Pokemon will bow to me!"

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

randomlypikachu

oh theyre still sleeping for now reads message hmm i'll meet him after i finish up here stuffs the majora in a magical bag that seals its powers just have to deal with you first little one.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey, i'm back, so now what Lance?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

well i guess i have to meet gold dashes off to find gold hello again gold shakes your hand

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Gold stands up." Hello again Lance. I have something rather important to tell you."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

what is it?

TsunamiSensei

Gold walks forward. " I have mastered the power of the hero, and today... you die." Gold draws a two handed sword with a five foot blade.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

this looks much more impresive than yesterday, im happy to say that you may stand a chance this time eyes go blood shot and claws shoot from my fingers please make your first

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"...................."Ducklett"Sheldon, what's happening?"Sheldon"....................."

TsunamiSensei

Gold sticks out his left hand and a light arrow flies at Lance from his palm.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

grabs the arrow right before it hits me and snaps it in half then jumps onto golds shoulders and atempts to pull off his head

TsunamiSensei

Gold teleports, dropping Lance. Gold then stabs Lance through his lung.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

walks straight to gold causing the blade to go deeper through me i gave up on breathing years ago slams he head into golds knocking him downward

TsunamiSensei

Gold gets back up. "Heh... You're so predictable." Gold executes a great spin attack, separating Lance's torso from his legs.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

... two black legs sprout up in their place ... this isnt good dashes right infront of gold and kicks his chest cracking it slight jumps up then preforms a jump kicking driving him into the ground ... i dont have control of my legs right now.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Sheldon, what should we do, should we help Gold or Lance?" Sheldon"..................."

TsunamiSensei

Gold gets up " I'll continue this when you can control yourself again." Gold dives off of Snowpeak.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, Lance, what's going on?"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: sneaks in during the battle and grabs the sack with majora and runs off bringing it to sheldon listen lance doesnt have that much time left, hes going to die soon now that this fights ended... i need you to hold this and tell no one whats inside it at all costs.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.