Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..................Just how will Gold be able to stop Lance, what does he plan on doing when he battles him again, Lance could............."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Green "The power of the hero is eons worth of strength and experience. Gold will have the skill and power needed to defeat Lance. Also, it will give him the ability of the great spin attack, an technique only known by the hero."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............Zelda, you know why i'm here............. right?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ideal_Hero

An angelic light shines down on @Sheldon and a mighty voice rings out.
"SHELDON, DO YOU WISH TO MAKE YOURSELF GREATER? THEN COME AND DO BATTLE WITH THE HERO OF IDEALS IN SKYWORLD. HE SHALL ASSESS YOUR STRENGTH. I SHALL AWAIT YOUR ANSWER."

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

TsunamiSensei

Green " Here on this planet or here at this lake? Either way the answer is no." Red manages to catch a crawdaunt.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No, I mean why i'm right here, why you found me, don't you remember from yesterday..........huh, I thought I heard something, it's probably nothing"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Green "Something about Lance being your brother..."

-Skeletor

Auracle

"Great and mighty Zekrom, I, Liquid Viper, accept your challenge. I too strive for greater ideals. I wish to be granted your power to further my Ideals."
Liquid Viper is warped up to Skyworld.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........................I don't know, i'm going with him for now, he knows more about me..............I don't know what to do"

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Red "When is some action finally gonna go on?"

(You could make something happen)

TsunamiSensei

Green "If you need to know your past, I know of an easiar way to do it."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

exits from my cave soon i assure but for now i have to finish the next part of my job here begins searching for majora

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Blue "Never mind that, Lance is back." Red jams the crawdaunt into a pokeball.

-Skeletor

Ideal_Hero

"We interupt this adventure to bring you an important announcement."
@SheldonRandoms, are you ready to battle in the KI:U tourney? If so, I am currently available. If not, that's fine. Please get back to me. -@Ideal_Hero
"We now return you to your regularly scheduled adventure."

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

SheldonRandoms

@Ideal_Hero Yeah i'm ready, you just start the game and i'll join.

randomlypikachu

hm dodges then responds with a swift punch to reds chest by pure instinct ah, sorry about that! didnt think youd show up here... red i really cant fight untill sees a small purple horned demonic looking creature with an orb in its back jump out oh there it is!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh Lance, there you are, did those pokemon back there ever wake up?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold sends a message to Lance. "Come meet me at Snowpeak."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.