Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon and Ducklett then make it to the lake, Sheldon"Looks like we arrived at the lake, now go swim Ducklett" Ducklett then jumps into the lake Ducklett"Wow, the water feels great, Sheldon, you should jump in" Sheldon"Nah, it's more fun watching you swim" Ducklett then dives underwater Sheldon"Wow, he's really grown since we first met, no matter what happens, he's always in a good mood, and when he gets sad, he somehow manages to make himself feel better................"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Purple "It's most likely because of some childhood trauma. He witnessed something so terrible that he was emotionally scarred. No matter what, he tries to be happy because of whatever he saw."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then notices the Zelda's Sheldon".............Maybe, but i'm part of him, so I feel for him, if it wasn't for me, he would have been lunch for an Eelektross, I don't want to ask him something like that, if it makes him happy, then why bring up something like that?" Ducklett then comes back from underwater Ducklett"Sheldon, if you're not gonna swim with me, then you should release Milotic so I can swim with her" Sheldon then releases Milotic from her pokeball and then they both go underwater, Sheldon"..................So I guess you found me, what do you all plan to do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Green " I want to help you. I can't talk for Gold because he's kind of a loose cannon, but I would never kill you. If you and Gold fight, I'd side with you, even though I love Gold."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But i'm............why would you do that, you love Gold, why would you do this?"

TsunamiSensei

Green "Gold has the chance to either save or destroy the world. You would play a vital part in saving it. If you fall, but Gold lives to bring about our destruction, everyone would die. It is my duty as princess to put the peoples' interests above my own, even if that means fighting my love."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............oh.............well where is Gold now?"

TsunamiSensei

Red " Training on Snowpeak. Losing to Lance upset him."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".............Gold doesn't know what he's getting himself into, he's going to need more power to be able to...........stand a chance.............."

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon".............Gold doesn't know what he's getting himself into, he's going to need more power to be able to...........stand a chance.............."

Green " What do you mean?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"............Lance is very powerful, let's just say, he'll battle you like a monster, and before you know it, he'll kill you"

TsunamiSensei

Green " Do you know the legend of the Hero of Time?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No, who's that?"

TsunamiSensei

Green " He was the hero that was chosen by the gods to be the bearer of the Triforce of Courage and the wielder of the master sword. He was the one who sealed Ganon away in the dark realm and rescued my ancestor. He had the power to transcend time itself to vanquish evil. "

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"And who might that hero be?"

TsunamiSensei

Green "His name was Link. He was actually the third hero, both before him also named Link. There were many heroes after him untill about two hundred years ago, when pokemon came to Hyrule. The people no longer needed a hero. His bloodline continued though, passing on his powers. As you might guess, the current hero is Gold. He knew of this when the Hero of Time's ghosr visited him. But to access the true powers of the hero, your body and mind must act in unison. You must be able to sense the world around you. And most of all, you must have an iron will. Gold went to Snowpeak in isolation in order to conquer his mind and gain the powers of the hero."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.