Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

.... a giant black beastly head with huge fangs slowly starts coming out of my neck .... bites down on the hands fingers and pulls each one off then kicks off the rest of the hand ... im going to eat your soul ...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh, well okay then, let's just wait here then..........so, while we are here, let's talk, I just want to know, but how did you get into all of this, and also what about seviper, dusknoir, and crowbat, do you know?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"I am Vaati the wind mage! I have no soul!" Vaati takes on a monstrous form. Eyes start to orbit Vaati and shoot lasers at Lance.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

flicks each laser back at the eyes if thats the case then i'll just eat your whole body! mightyena: ... i ran away with my trainer the day all those men died ... have you ever heard of someone ... well you might of heard that it was less of a someone and more of "something" known as the cruel beast of the battle field?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

" It seems now is not the time for combat, my master calls." Vaati disappears in a gust of wind and warps Gold and the four Zelda to Sheldon and ducklett.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"cruel beast of the battlefield, I never heard of that"Ducklett"Hey Mightyena, i'm gonna give you a hug" Ducklett then hugs Mightyena Sheldon"Sorry, Ducklett does that, he just likes giving people and pokemon hugs"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

im going to kill them all, rip them limb from limb, and then... regular head floats up and starts pushing my beast like head down .... i went too far again... mightyena: that was your brothers original title ... he earned that name the day he fought against an army of humans and pokemon ... millions against what was basicaly just him and me standing behind him incase he needed help... less than an hour till almost all of them died... i didnt get any action untill the last four men apeared to fight.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Oh............wait, you said he was a something rather then a someone, what did he look like?"

randomlypikachu

...red apears to red in a split second the thunder bolt missing entirly im glad your giving me a fight here but i dont want to see what your pokemon can do, i want to see what you can do. mightyena: he definantly didnt look human i'll say that much ... but theres a little more to this story you need to know, like who the last four people fighting him were.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Who were the those last four people?"

randomlypikachu

... begin thrusts my hand into reds stomach mightyena: ... bane the hunter, nelson the magical genius, zane the sword king, and at the time before he changed it to trickster, viper the illusion

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But.........."Ducklett"Wait, didn't we meet them, so what happened next?"Sheldon"Yeah, can you please tell me, also I think I see Seviper, Dusknoir, and Crowbat near by"

randomlypikachu

holds out my hand to block the blade and it goes into me a little bit hm your a little stronger than gold i'll give you that ...but your missing something bashes my head into your chest knocking you back and forcing the blade out mightyena: what happend next ... they all fought against one another in what i must say was a very interesting fight.

randomlypikachu

if thats what you wish but before i continue, i asked gold this so i should ask you this as well red. if you could have one wish what would it be?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.